Shangri-La Frontier

@Espadas Any game with more action-oriented gameplay where you can dodge attacks with skill you can generally solo any content with enough time and skill (and recovery items!).

Most raid bosses are set up to fight raids so a lot of the difficulty in fighting them is based on their abilities that target players other than the tank. Summoning allies, wide aoes, CC'ing the tank to attack others, attacking people at random, otherwise forcing players to pay attention and move around and such. If you have a character that can avoid most single-target attacks reliably and the ability to use healing items to recover after the unavoidable ones, and ways to avoid/remove various gimmicks like debuffs, dots, terrain effects, then you can basically solo anything? Would just require the ability to focus and not mess up at all over the course of a few hours, and knowledge of the boss's patterns.

Games like WoW and what I played before it, EverQuest, made that impossible because they remove most player skill from the game so you can do 99.9% of the content without doing anything more than pressing your macros in the right order, but you need a tank and healer (and maybe CC) for some content because group/raid enemies have big numbers. Not that it's a bad thing necessarily, just a different style of game.

so for some reason in this the one called pencilgon(called pencilgton in the novel tranlastion by lightnoveltranlsations so take it for what you will) was actually a man who looked like a woman and not an actual woman...did they change that like they did for when emul's transformation ran out(originally happened before the battle even started according the the novel of course it could also be a bad translation)

Fed-Kun's army
Damn ngl it's actually quite refreshing. I was invested for a trash read but here I'm pacing it slowly at 3am

This manga should have 9/10, i am rating 10/10 to compensate.
The story is flawless, no wasted dialoqs for nothing.

I saw a translated ch 22 from another manga site. Like it skipped everything. Idk why

There’s no reason to pick up this manga since it has a simulpub now, what’s the point of translating something that already has a official translation that’s up to date with the JPN release? It would be a waste of effort especially since they’re plenty of manga with no translations at all.

Users who are viewing this thread