Shangri-La Frontier

Contributor
Guys, manga is officially translated by Kodansha, no more chapters here. Deal with it.
It's boring garbage anyway.

for those asking for translation have to remenber that this manga got licenced so NO TRANSLATION you can get the volumen when they come out

copied from "billy bob":

Billy Bob
It's a sad day boys. Current scan group dropped the series. I'm starting to feel some grain indoor without the g...
Billy Bob
The old scan group never viewed this as a priority and they finally dropped it because the official release is coming out via Kodansha Comics. What slightly urks me is that they had been translating chapter 14 and 15 for a few weeks yet still decided not to post them. They had the translations done, but since they had other more popular series they didn't care to finish this one. Hopefully official scan is widely available, but I'm pretty doubtful atm. These are types of series that often times get buried on sites few people use, often requiring you to pay for small amounts of chapters at a time. I respect the group for not wanting to step on the toes of the official release, but it's clear they never cared much for the series since it wasn't bringing in many viewers, I mean, just look at this site. Everyone who's read this loves it, yet somehow there are only 80,000 views. It's a real damn shame.

In semi-positive news, chapter 21 is coming out tomorrow so if you're down to pay you can read a few more chapters... scratch that. It costs $11 to get chapters 1-20 and $0.50 after that per chapter. These guys really don't want anyone reading this story I guess... fuck, now I'm sad. As a broke college student, I can't justify getting into the trap of paying for individual manga chapters. Woe is me, woe is we... probably😔

man i want to make a scanlation group JUST to catch up to this manga.... the people want it

for those who don't know, you can read up to chap 30 atm on both manhuascan and bato.to

Contributor
It's available on Crunchyroll as simulpub, so up to ch 32. Some aggregators have ripped it from there.

I enjoy this MC. Bird head makes it feel fresh. The fights in just one chapter look great.

Although it kinda feels like it's going in a direction just like all other game manga's, where the MC completes something that no one's ever done before. OP MC stuff. The developers are shooketh.

The art feels great though. And everything else is still great. Looking forward to this, long as there's consistent updates.
For those who thinks this is your traditional game manga: Almost all game mangas I know tends to do one thing - a protagonist who overpowers everyone else. Sometimes they best even Gods with the power of love and friendship, while some people's picture aren't even clear. YUCK!!

SLF is anything but those. On the surface, it's just like those. But just read the 1st chapter. Enough to get you blood pumped up. He is a good gamer, really good, at the top of the charts. Doesn't mean he is someone who can overpower everything. Figuring out something, while having the skills to counter those and above all, he is genuinely having fun. You can just tell. It's not like he is repeating he is having fun to make you believe. After all, I am playing games now from a pure game hater from reading the manga.
The pictures are so detailed... every step is shown, not just the beginning and ending and just something in the middle. It's a real masterpiece. Thank you Kata Rina and every staff. All the characters are now my personal friend.

Users who are viewing this thread