1cb9ea22-3618-418b-acaa-6564f0e98d84
A ArcticDrolf Member Joined Aug 15, 2020 Messages 41 Jan 9, 2021 #2 You're telling me he got arrested for defending himself against armed lil crime bois?! is there an actual law in Korea that lets this happen?
You're telling me he got arrested for defending himself against armed lil crime bois?! is there an actual law in Korea that lets this happen?
S SutRod Member Joined Feb 17, 2023 Messages 27 May 6, 2024 #3 "I am going to self study before the first class" bro the English grammar in the manhwa has not been double-checked at all
"I am going to self study before the first class" bro the English grammar in the manhwa has not been double-checked at all
0takuDragonSlayer Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 22, 2018 Messages 2,335 May 26, 2024 #4 ArcticDrolf said: You're telling me he got arrested for defending himself against armed lil crime bois?! is there an actual law in Korea that lets this happen? Click to expand... I was wondering the same thing. I figured if four guys armed with weapons break into my house and kill my family I should have every right to put them in the ground.
ArcticDrolf said: You're telling me he got arrested for defending himself against armed lil crime bois?! is there an actual law in Korea that lets this happen? Click to expand... I was wondering the same thing. I figured if four guys armed with weapons break into my house and kill my family I should have every right to put them in the ground.
T trashman5280 Member Joined Jul 6, 2024 Messages 13 Sep 25, 2024 #5 Now who's here because of dead man on YouTube be honest
0takuDragonSlayer Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 22, 2018 Messages 2,335 May 15, 2025 #6 trashman5280 said: Now who's here because of dead man on YouTube be honest Click to expand... Wait, what are you talking about?0_o
trashman5280 said: Now who's here because of dead man on YouTube be honest Click to expand... Wait, what are you talking about?0_o