She Brought Up the Friendly Protagonist as a Villain. - Ch. 1

Thank you for translating! Glad to see that it wasn't a novel promo after all.

I'm worried that with how loving the father is, that either something bad is going to happen to him and make the MC become a villainess, or that the MC takes her situation for granted and become a spoiled villainess anyway. However I don't see a tragedy tag so fingers crossed neither happen.

Double-page supporter
Gosh! Why I am crying over the dad! It's hard finding a parent who loves their child in manhwas!!!

Good job author throwing shades at the cliched Imperial webtoons 😂🤣. I don't know if it's only me, but all that snide comments about cliched stories immediately remind me of Who Made Me A Princess LMAO. 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
I abhor stories with those clichés especially that "who made me a princess " , so I loved the shade.

Dex-chan lover
I glad didn't see tyrant father. I don't know why many author like that kind father.

Fed-Kun's army
this is so fuckin good, oh my god the talent, the flavor, the originality! author really said "if you make an abusive father then die :)" then ran with it. love the emperor, he's a simple beauty with ceo vibes and i can respect that. i can tell that if this the way that author is gonna keep going, this is gonna be a fave

Thank you so much for the hardwork for translating this chapter~

The only isekai'd or reincarnated manhwa I read, where the emperor is so gentle toward his daughter ㅠ.ㅠ

Awww

Wow I love this already, fuck shitty abusive fathers that only get passes because they’re “hot and tsundere”. I can’t imagine years of pain, abuse, mental torture all being passed off as “he can’t communicate uwu” or “he’s really shitty and trash to everyone except me because I’m special in the NEW timeline” @Tyrant’sDaughter, praying he’s a good king
I really hope they’ll knock down annoying ML troupes too and the “real FL of this world is actually horrible” cliche, but even if they don’t I really liked the beginning
Oops tyrant sorry for the @

@Thifa @Akera93 Yeah that was what I first thought of too 😂 But I guess the author is referring more to stories that have similar premises since Who Made Me A Princess (or Suddenly, I became a Princess) is, as far as I've followed it, is one of the series that promoted this kind of premise.
And I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but the way I see it, it (The tyrant father & all) becomes a cliche ever since it becomes so popular

Dex-chan lover
Aww that's so nice. Her father is nice and has brown hair, which are weirldy two very rare things lmao.
She's so smol though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread