She Brought Up the Friendly Protagonist as a Villain. - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I love awkward dads, too bad he fixes himself immediately but maybe it's his first time with a daughter so he'll still be unprepared.

Thank god... The emperor is a good normal man. The cliche of hating your child because your wife died is so awful.
THIS is what an actual awkward/clumsy but sweet father looks like!

I dislike it when they have the emotional capacity of a rotten potato and have to be forced into being even just half decent but the readers all still love them. I’m looking at you blondie with shiny jewel eyes... You all know who I’m talking about. At least he’s not as bad as that POS blondie with red eyes who suffers from favouritism.
A certain pink haired one is on the better side of tyrant dads though. I like him.

For the best Daddy I'll give it to Kyrian La' Monique (From The Abandoned Princess). He's literally the most loving and doting Father to the FL (even before she return back in time) and then there's this Father who might come on second to me!!! Still waiting for the future chapters to see what he can do as the a Daddy!!!

He still ticks one cliché criterion for isekai fathers: being ✨ H A N D S O M E ✨

For me, "I Become the Hero's Mom" has the best dad so far, but I'm looking forward to this one.

Aggregator gang
Wow, now everyone is surprised by an obviousness... Daddies must love their children, it's normal, those dads who hate their kids because of their mothers' deaths are absurd.
Btw, Raina wiped the princess's mouth the same way my mom wipes our shoes...
IMG-20201212-190425.jpg

thanks for picking this up

also looking forward for what this manhwa has in store for us in the futureeerereeerrreee

Daddy Emperor is a brunette with green eyes, my favorite combo. 😍💕💕

Finally an actual doting father right from the get go.

Users who are viewing this thread