She Doesn't Know Why She Lives.

Really great, although I really cringed at some of the decisions Izumi made, in hindsight i have made those same decisions myself, so i guess i have nothing to say about that.

For those of you in a similar situation to Izumi, focus on something. Whether it be a hobby, an aspiration, something. Focus your life on that one thing, while it may not be that healthy to focus on one thing, it will at least help you in your path to resume normal life, for my friend, it was science and doing things for the good of humanity, for me, it was creativity and the drive to create something truly awesome, hopefully you can find something to help drive yourself out of the pit that is anxiety and depression.

What a great read, I relate too much with the MC.
Kinda wish there's some continuation with Her progress in life after seeing the end.

This isn't over yet, there's another 3-4 chapters on the artist's Pixiv that haven't been translated yet

@LenyaSept It depends on the person, I remember reading this over a year ago and it's still one of my favorites because it just hit so close. Kinda just fed into my depression, didn't really make it worse.

Liked the psychological side of it; fanservice was a bit too annoying for me tho. 5/10

You shouldn't read this if you're going through hard times. I did read this when I was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety, taking anxiolytics and antidepressants. I'm doing better now, but this hit really hard. Just an advice.

Dex-chan lover
kinda wish they focused on the side-characters more but was still good regardless, glad to see realistic progression instead of depression just magically disappearing

When I first bookmark this,I didn't have much expectations but oh boy most of this hit close to home and not to far off.Relatable moments.

relatable af, but also gives a nice feeling while reading this even though the MC has a lot of flaws and she isn't in control of her life at all, it was still calming, I don't know how to put it into words but it was a worthy read. 8/10

Dex-chan lover
Really interested in "what now?". The older she gets how bigger the despair will be, wonder if she would ever break the cycle

Users who are viewing this thread