She Is Also Cute Today - Ch. 15

Also I somehow wanna try out voice acting this series,can some people out there help me? If ever I want to be Qi Lin then we need some guys, and a chad gal to voice act. Maybe an editor as well?

It's a messed up situation all around.

A family name dying out is an issue a lot of people still care for and I can somewhat understand it, but there is no excuse for the way anything else went down.

Dex-chan lover
The huge impact that fake confession had in her life, I hope she never finds out because that would definitely break her heart.

Contributor
@nims

It's pretty much a given that she'll find out sooner or later, but by then, it will have become a real and lasting friendship, maybe even something more, if the tags aren't misleading.

Double-page supporter
As things stand though, Cang Shu is literally the only person who actually knows - or even CAN know - it and she's not so stupid or insensitive as to be in any hurry to spill the beans.

Dex-chan lover
This relationship must be preserved and elevated at all costs. And bless the emotional awareness needed to realize how much Qi Lin needed to be spoiled.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck... Do some families actually care THIS much about having a male heir these days?

damn i thought her getting mistreated was going to be about her having low grades, but it started from the day she was born

@Ddog123 Carrying on the family name is the male's duty therefore if you have no male children then your family name will disappear. To some that's the worst thing ever, but it's mostly just them being prideful and stupid. She didn't deserve their hatred.

Double-page supporter
Anything but 'D'. Long hair is overrated.

Edit: Also, I can't imagine caring about something like "carrying on family name". It replaces caring about family with caring about the aesthetics of family.

Aggregator gang
It's supposed to be a sad chapter but the only thing I feel is awkwardness. High tier cringe here.
And by the way Long Hair - God Tier, Loli Samoyed - High Tier, Short Hair/Tomboy - Shit Tier.

Seriously, it happened to half of families in my nation as well include my family. They just racist daughters, treat sons very specially. Nowadays it changed better and better about that mind-set, but still too many people like that. It's just too unfair!

Users who are viewing this thread