She Is Also Cute Today - Ch. 5

D. Some people in highschool used to like me and confess first. Back then I can play the guess game but at this moment I really cannot bother with trying to guess other people emotion.

Double-page supporter
Bit of a depressing chapter and then a reality check slap in the face at the end, feelsbadman.

A, turned out she was asexual. Poor girl said she got asked all the time because she was always single

Dex-chan lover
A, turned out she was asexual. Poor girl said she got asked all the time because she was always single

I was on a similar boat! She was aromantic and I think she had a few people ask her out before. I also really didn't understand the concept of what an aromantic was but now I do. But anyway, I did for a while have a serious crush on her and told her how I felt. She let me down easy haha. The feelings of liking her a lot and her rejecting me were pretty overwhelming but I'm glad that I'm past that now 😪

Group Leader
My poor baby Qi Lin :(. It seems she does understand what the underlying meaning of what she wrote is, and that Cang Shu is using it as an excuse not to see her, since, well, she's always studying, probably. I'd like to see this develops. It seems like Cang Shu thinks everyone's annoying, and Qi Lin is too desperate for love. Plus, I imagine Qi Lin must feel very confused right now, what with Cang Shu saying she liked her and all that... huh. I hope this turns out for the best, not wanting to see Qi Lin suffer much more :/.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I hate whoever put that question at the end, and my answer is A.

It was just a plain "no".

Double-page supporter
Wow, their dynamic is like (possibly gay) school girl Of Mice and Men. Here's hoping Cang Shu doesn't have to put Qi Lin down because she accidently pet another girl too hard 😞 Though I would be impressed with the author for taking things that far...

Users who are viewing this thread