She Is Also Cute Today

Dex-chan lover
Geh, I hate that I really can't stand the long strip format. Basicly only Tamen de gushi has worked at all. Maybe the size is just low enough that it works on larger monitors and not only phones, but I dunno.

lmao, the dude at the end is hilarious.
They are cute, I hope we get to know a bit more about them to see why she hates herself so much. She's super cute, and kinda oddly cheerful, I like her.

Dex-chan lover
OK, cute, and the guy cracked me up. I thought for a second he was going to be all "How dare that nobody steal the upper class girl who ought to be mine" but he was sweet (perhaps faintly creepy, but sweet).

Dex-chan lover
Could the one who wrote the description update "antisocial" to "asocial". Learnt that Asocial is a disinterest for social situations, and anti-social is behaviors that harm or lack consideration for others.

And we hope there will be no violence towards our cute Qi Lin XD

Dex-chan lover
I thought this ship wont sail well or wouldn't end good bcause everything is all just a misunderstanding. Well not after I saw the best possible wingman in the story right on the last panel. I give him my full support!!! Goodluck boiii!!

Users who are viewing this thread