she is beautiful - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Translator

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up!

Hm, wonder how much 'fake hikari' is gonna be a part of this, i get the feeling the end game is gonna be kurumi/sayaka as an end game, whether or not she reunites with the real hikari, tho it might be better if they all just moved on or so if there was gonna be any romance (tho there's no 'girls love tag' even tho the main chara is clearly sapphic but i guess it's not too much of a romance focus)

(esp considering she's on volume 6 too but oh well)

MD@Home
This is one of those series that's utterly hopeless to do without actually understanding Japanese, I'm afraid. Even with a proper translation, we might have very little idea about what's going on. With MTL like this? No chance.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those series that's utterly hopeless to do without actually understanding Japanese, I'm afraid. Even with a proper translation, we might have very little idea about what's going on. With MTL like this? No chance.
Bro I already translated few chapters ahead but my shitass pc broke so I couldn't clean I've been searching for cleaner for months bruh

Dex-chan lover
Bro I already translated few chapters ahead but my shitass pc broke so I couldn't clean I've been searching for cleaner for months bruh

Good luck, maybe you can make a post recruiting someone on the subreddit? altho
i assume there are discord servers prolly dedicated to those if it's not too full up, otherwise i don't think it needs to be super cleaned up as long as it's still readable, i don't rly care about the background/sound effects versus the main text bubbles

Dex-chan lover
Good luck, maybe you can make a post recruiting someone on the subreddit? altho
i assume there are discord servers prolly dedicated to those if it's not too full up, otherwise i don't think it needs to be super cleaned up as long as it's still readable, i don't rly care about the background/sound effects versus the main text bubbles
Unfortunately I'm too petty and need to clean and redraw it to the best of my ability, which is not that high so I've been hopping discord servers like a beggar looking for redrawer and cleaner😭 glad that another team is picking it up, wish they ask me first tho i can give them few chapters worth of work

Group Leader
Unfortunately I'm too petty and need to clean and redraw it to the best of my ability, which is not that high so I've been hopping discord servers like a beggar looking for redrawer and cleaner😭 glad that another team is picking it up, wish they ask me first tho i can give them few chapters worth of work
I commented under the previous chapter asking for your contact because I wanted to help but didn't know how to find you. I would love if we could work on this together, do you think you could join my discord server? It's where Im organizing my work on this. Its at the end of this chapter and also linked in my group

Dex-chan lover
I commented under the previous chapter asking for your contact because I wanted to help but didn't know how to find you. I would love if we could work on this together, do you think you could join my discord server? It's where Im organizing my work on this. Its at the end of this chapter and also linked in my group
Damn sorry, i don't check the comment because I'm scared i procastinate too long, couldve message me on mangaDex tho

Dex-chan lover

lol nothing wrong with putting effort but hopefully it's not too difficult
tho luckily this series isn't too 'abstract', other than maybe some action effects

Are those girls in the beginning really Kurumi and Sayaka tho? They refer to each other using あなた (anata)

Damn sorry, i don't check the comment because I'm scared i procastinate too long, couldve message me on mangaDex tho
Hi!! Is it also possible if i can help you guys as a redrawer? ive been planning to be one but keep i forgetting haha

Dex-chan lover
I'm really torn between the doomed yuri of kurumi x hikari and the toxic yuri of kurumi x sayaka.

Despite everything she's done, it really seems like sayaka cares deeply for kurumi. There's just something to the unrequited love that sayaka has for kurumi.

(As an aside, thanks for all the work everyone. Lookin forward to more chapters in the future!)

Users who are viewing this thread