She Likes Homos, Not Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
why does his friend constantly grope on his dick even he like that girl did he want to suck it or something , i can't help but picture him fuck the girl while getting fuck by that oji lol .

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Well now, why would I read a manga about a dickhead?

broo that development is interesting......things are abt to get tricky. thanks for the update!

Group Leader
He is just looking for love, I wouldn't mind that being a man or a woman, I just wan Jun-kun to be loved

Gosh pretty much all of the characters in this manga are flawed but I really really hate the old man. The guy's a pedophile and a cheater and it kills me how reliant the mc is on him. He's the only one I cannot imagine ever being redeemed in my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
This dumbass. Just date a really butch dom girl jfc, don’t go for the antithesis of your sexual attraction. At the end of the day it’s not impossible to find a chick who looks like someone’s dad anyways.

Can someone send me a link to the full list of raws?

Edit: Also, can someone spoil me if he and her will be together in the end or somethin? I dont mind being spoiled.

@Rozzak imo it’s not entirely about wanting to date a girl. he doesn’t just want to date some random girl for the sake of normality, he wants to date her, because despite his sexuality, he does in fact deeply care for her in a kind of love unrelated to sex. in fact, he had no interest in dating a girl prior to realizing she’d confess, indicating that he doesn’t want to date “a really butch dom girl,” just her.

@Chromoz iirc in the drama
they don't, but they stay as friends. Also my memory is really bad.

Not too sure what'll happen here tho.

I got the feeling that they don't end up together but I I think the girl will also help him to accept who he really is and not hide his sexuality. But damn this chap shows how selfish he "was" (I dunno about the future)he knew his friend likes that girl yet he accepts her confession despite knowing he likes her in a different kind of way. Maybe just maybe he accepted her confession cause he likes his friend dunoo :(

Well done in the translation team for an excellent job. As to the story this chapter though...not gonna lie, that's a dick move.

As easy as it is to call Jun a dick, I'm enjoying this so far because it feels like a great exploration into the struggles of a young gay teenager. There's that expectation from many parents of wanting their child to get married and have children of their own, especially in an incredibly conservative and heteronormative society like in most Asian countries. That's one part of Jun's "desire". Alongside that is the comfort of knowing you have stability in such a society, rather than be in a relationship that's anything other than heterosexual and risk being ostracized by everyone you've ever known and not have the same societal benefits and rights as everyone else (marriage, healthcare, insurance, owning property, child adoption, many other legal procedures...)
In addition, I feel like Jun's desire also feels both muddled and "selfish" because he's possibly still exploring his identity. My interpretation of the "there's the 'like' that makes you hard and the 'like' where you're still soft" is the split model of romantic and sexual attraction, since they talked about it while Jun said "I like her but not love her." Of course I may be incorrect, feel free to let me know if I'm misinterpreting it.
I'm not going to say if I support a certain ship or not, but I am curious as to how this will proceed.

Dex-chan lover
Page 11 phone call was pretty creative and I like that the mc isnt that of a total pussy, but its unfortunately gonna be sad for the girl and things gonna be a bit awkward for some time to his friendship. Maybe he will get hard for women someday.

Can any lbgqt people relate to this? I just want to know if this is close to reality?

@Denkiiki i mean i have definitely been guilty of things similar. its just the idea of compulsory heterosexuality. you dont believe you can end up happy if you arent straight. and like mc's story hits home for me. he's confusing platonic love and romantic love just so he wont have to deal with the prejudice and pain being gay brings. he wants to be "normal" for once.

Aggregator gang
I got Rickrolled by my Spotify when reading this, Perfect timing

This chapter made me a bit teary so getting rickrolled by spotify was just perfect (´。ω 。`)

Users who are viewing this thread