She Likes Homos, Not Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

AAAAAA I’D RATHER WAIT FOR DOUBLE UPDATE THAN TO HAVE A CLIFFHANGER 😱😱😱

Ooh I wanna know, who it is. I’m guessing it was the son of his lover ? Could be completely wrong.

I really don't know how I feel too much about this series. Something just feels a bit off. The manga lacks the nuance of the of og novel.

Didn't he see some sorta shrine photo of Mr. Fahrenheit in the room?
Atleast that's what it looked like on the bottom left of page 43.

Dex-chan lover
well if i need to guess why i'd say its about mr farhenheit's age? on the first chapter in his profile it say he is 20 but maybe he was lying and his age was like 14-15 years old? that would explain why jun was surprised, he couldn't believe this "god of knowledge" he knew was someone younger than him.

Thank you very much for the translator's note! Will be waiting eagerly for the next update.

welp time to be checking for updates every minute

reminds me, what happened to jun's real dad again?

My money's on Mr. Fahrenheit being a middle schooler, it looks like a kid's desk and he did mention he 'could' be a kid jokingly in an early chapter...well he played it off like a joke but when did he ever say anything without reason lol.

Contributor
My guess is that he's a lot younger than he expected. But that isn't really much to collapse onto your knees for. Anyone can sound any age on the internet. When I was 13, I thought a former close internet friend was like, a full grown adult because she sounded really mature and sure of the world, but as it turns out, she was just a pontificate and like only five years older than me (also kind of a bitch). So while I think that MIGHT be what he's reacting too, it is the internet, and he fully admits he didn't know everything about Mr Fahrenheit's life, so he shouldn't be THAT surprised. So I'm not fully committed to this.
I really hope he's not a fucking child though because fucking children is bad. Like, this entire series had a lot of this, but it doesn't explicitly say it often enough and I feel like we haven't stressed this enough but FUCKING CHILDREN IS BAD. Doesn't matter if you're gay or straight DON'T FUCK CHILDREN

I would guess something gender related, but I would hope not just cause two chapters is not enough time to adequately delve into that, especially for a character that is already dead.

Maybe we just don't have enough imagination or are just imagining the worst. Could be something in the picture rather than Mr Fahrenheit himself

Maybe, mr. fahrenheit looks almost the same as jun. Like he is the son of his fathers new family, but that also would make mr. fahrenheit way too young

Maybe he is actually someone he knows? Or looks like someone he knows?
If Mr. Fahrenheit looks like him it would just be a bit weird lol.

Anyways I can’t wait for the next chapterrrr

THIS IS ONE HELLA CLIFFHANGER HERE! Also, they went there and addressed the curing issue. I'll leave some final comment for the ending chapter.

Thanks for translating so fast!

Edit: wait a sec, didn't Fahrenheit fall for a cousin that didn't reciprocate, what if said cousin is Jun.

Users who are viewing this thread