She Looks Especially Cute to Me - Ch. 1 - A little cuteness

Contributor
She looks a little like Saber. I like it, please keep it up!

@Kinji

If you're looking for another series, what about https://mangadex.org/title/20463/dame-na-watashi-ni-koishite-kudasai-r

The prequel series was a pretty cute romcom that just finished scanlation a week ago, and the group said they were looking for someone else to pick up the sequel. See their notice here: https://mangadex.org/chapter/510110/48

@Garrett

I think it was less about not being cute, than it was him thinking he couldn't be what she was looking for in a guy.

Dex-chan lover
The eyes of a trained assassin, height of a basketball player, and a heart as delicate as a water balloon in a hydraulic press.
This gap is cute for me.

Aggregator gang
She's not ordinary. For all we know she might be the prettiest one in the class

Dex-chan lover
M8 you're already cute, worrying about all that stuff, arguing yourself about whether u should be listening in, thinking about your classmate so positively.

I dont think the author understand what usually refered to be plain or dull. Might be on purpose but who knows. For now the main character is less dull than the other character, but for a good reason.

Also as a once wise Kojima said "fuck Konami"

Zmk

I also couldnt understand when girls in my highschool will call a guy cute. I can recognise when someone is handsome or good looking but never cute (in real life). It was a bit frustrating how confused i was.
**Warning for those who have a deep hatred a certain pop genre**
until i came across bts who looked like they stepped out of an anime and looked like real life angels (Blood Sweat and Tears my first mv) and had adorable personalities

Lol. The only people i thought were truly very good looking before was anime dudes and Johnny Depp

BCS

Dex-chan lover
What the hell? It's like they took a typical shoujo manga character, but then drew her as a dude.

That IS disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Ain't nothing ordinary about this girl. She's incredibly charming and sweet. Two awesome qualities in a girl

Users who are viewing this thread