She Looks Especially Cute to Me - Ch. 7 - The moment I realized, what should I do?

Double-page supporter
nice, completely forgot about this

this chapter reminded me of the walking class I had in senior year. yes, just walking around a field for 40 mins.

Fed-Kun's army
It's back! Does this mean it's back from hiatus or just another chapter translated before it went hiatus

Thanks for translation

I just wish that we won't have to wait another 8 months for the new TL-ed chapter.

Thanks anyway

Fed-Kun's army
What is- OH THIS. This is good

Thanks for the translation, I think after nearly two years, this isn't coming back ever, but I shall hold on to hope as I look forward to the next three chapters, whenever they may come!

You've made my weekend @mimicking (at least until Sunday afternoon). I hope you can also have a great one and thanks for the work!

@Gladiator02 Sadly no bro its just that the raws are upto Chapter 10 before the author declared to be on hiatus. Ive been visiting the link on the authors twitter and i havent seen a single update yet so we dont know yet if this will ever be continue. But to be honest ive been loving this series and im quite sad about the hiatus.

Users who are viewing this thread