She May Not Be Cute - Ch. 26 - Love and War

First, I would need a love interest and second I'm sick, of course, I fool around

Group Leader
i was not mentally prepared for that title pic

thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
@jak Agreed--doctor is officially a creep now. You gutless wonder, if you really love the girl you compete fair and let her decide what's best for her. Cheap psychological ploys to nobble the competition, what a prick.

Yea that was a bit of a low blow trying to imply that his pursuit will somehow hurt her and making the assumption that she definitely wants to reject him. He's essentially trying to deny his opportunity to express those feelings while trying to manipulate them by saying if he cares he should back off. Its one thing if her life truly had been negatively impacted by him, such as bringing her into contact with dangerous people, but clearly that's not the case here. He's just trying to psych him out rather than challenge him directly. Lin Hao thankfully made the good counter that he isn't the one who gets to decide for Anran what's good for her. Moreover, the doctor is presuming he won't hurt her by his pursuit? Double standard there.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I have my criticisms of JiaJia, but I she's definitely right.

I think Lin Hao respects Anran much more than the other guy and that he doesn't act like he knows what's best or assumes her stance on things. Paired with the fact Lin's been loyal for his entire life and has held firm in his convictions when Mr. Doctor Man has not says a lot about his character.

I rather she be with the doctor. Lin Hao is barely out of college age and she's already in her mid to late 20s. But she'll probably end up with him the end so its not like it matters.

Users who are viewing this thread