Shed! Ryugasaki-san - Ch. 66

@Kevadu it's 60+ chapters in. If you don't like it, you should've left A LONG time ago. If you don't like it now, drop it.

@GengisKong No, she's wanted to be with him since like the first few chapters. I think when she first discovered the molt she proposed sex right off the bat "instead of the molt, why not the real thing". And she's made marriage references, asked him, and in the egg chapters imagined their child from her egg (its drawn). So yeah she wants him to marry and mate ASAP., she's said as much sooooooo many times it'd take the density of a neutron star not to notice.

@phage83 I don't think they actually got to do it since she mentioned that they didn't go all the way. It's inferred that it's due to geometry. I mean if dude wants her in lizard form then he needs her on her back and go straight in not from the side.

Hey it's been like what over a year now? They both know each other pretty well and she was down to bang him like he wanted so if it works for them we can't complain (if ya do, there's a convenient "drop manga" button on mangadex). And I doubt given Japan's very conservative society that she'd win the lottery of finding another guy her age that's interested in all of her including the hard parts to deal with like transformations, etc. Dudes fine with her 110% whereas a more "normal" guy might back out and run off partway or lose interest or cheat. Or try to use her. Dude just needs time to fall in love, he seems like one of those scientist types who are really weird but really into what they like, but aren't good with emotions.

Dex-chan lover
DSRQqN4.jpg

Supporter
Point for Ryugasaki for taking the weird question quickly in stride. Even though she knows her boyfriend, he does throw her off now and then.

Also sounds like she's ready for another try after the disappointing first time.

@Opticalwinter
I doubt given Japan's very conservative society that she'd win the lottery of finding another guy her age that's interested in all of her including the hard parts to deal with like transformations, etc.

I would just add... Lets don´t forget this is the true reason why she fell in love with him because she knew that she can be true herself with him.
Even with her strange personality but mostly with her true lizard herself.

Users who are viewing this thread