Shed! Ryugasaki-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
No one asking the vital question?
By laying the egg, does that mean she's not a virgin anymore(not from sex, of course)? Did you see how big that egg was?

Dex-chan lover
There are so many levels of fucked up in this that I genuinely worry for the author's mental well being.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro I think it's more like this broke the camels back. The dead skin thing in the beginning seemed so insanely over the top it seemed like a joke, but after reading through this manga and seeing this nonsense, it's just gotten annoying

Aggregator gang
Yeah, I just noticed this little manga this day and decided to read into it, in the first two chapters I already saw the artstyle was shit and the MC feels like a total nerd, but I draw the line here, not like I would read any longer anyway. I like strange stuff shown in an interesting way, but this feels anything but interesting.

Contributor
D_um_pLUcAAjCni.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So we move from what’s essentially a pseudo-taxidermy fetish to a weird animal period fetish? MC and the author both need to be put on a list.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the fetishes at all, even the egg thing here.

But no, swiping it out of her hand-especially when she just talked about how it's a cultural good luck charm-is an asshole move and she deserves better than this jackass.

Group Leader
@Psychronia
yeah i totally agree with you on that point, i also don't see any reason as to why she would fall for that creepy guy in the first place

Double-page supporter
That was a dick move. Every heard of asking nicely ?

Aggregator gang
Huh, I'm surprised with all of the people coming out just bashing on the MC when they would be yelling "best girl" and being a coomer if a tsundere girl did the same exact thing the MC did.

Dex-chan lover
Guess I'm in the same league as everyone that thought MC did a d--k move. I randomly chose this today, and after reading the first chapter, it kind of reminded me of Nukenai Seiken-chan, since the guy was really engrossed into his hobby, and not the girls, but unlike that series, where the MC actually loves his girls(weapons) and cherishes them as weapons, I don't feel like this guy gives two s--ts about the fMC. And it leaves a bad taste in my mouth =01...

*joins the folks that walk away here* Last chapter was already iffy - his controlling, overbearing harassment of the FeMC was making me uneasy. But here she explains how to her, that first egg has significance (plenty of cultures celebrate a girls first period in hopes of healthy children) and he not only 100% ignores that, grabs the egg, and then trashes it.... Nothing about this is salvageable.

Fed-Kun's army
What the hell.... He's not only keep nagging about her peeled off skin, but even go and snatch that egg. Sure we can forgive him if he care about her for even a little, but all this time he never see her as an individual.

Dex-chan lover
I might be very late but, the line on First page should have been "I want Ryugasaki-san's egg" instead of "I wan't Ryugasaki-san's egg"

Dex-chan lover
Wtf this guy disgusts me. He saw how careful she was with the egg and she just told him what she was planning to do with it. What an annoying fucker.

Users who are viewing this thread