Shen Yi Di Nu - Ch. 260 - Who is Framing Who

Fed-Kun's army
Yep, the link on if she got a miscarriage cause the 9th prince made her kneel, is on her line just made me realize, how much of a cunt the mc has become, before she was simply out for revenge for being wrong now she straight out a shit lead.

Fed-Kun's army
Yep, I agree. Having a pregnant woman kneel was just too much since she hasn't done anything against them in so long. Her daughter is dumb for always provoking the MC but that's not the mom's doing.

Dex-chan lover
I would remind you that this woman tried to kill the only sister the MC even likes to help cover up her infidelity while spawning this bastard child she's been using as leverage before it's even born as the "male heir." Being the good guy in this setting would just get you used and abused by all the other terrible people, anyway.

Also to add to Glomoro's post, said sister that the MC likes ran to the MC for protection, as the Feng family clearly cared less that said sister was alive. They even pretty much told the sister's mother as such. The MC has plenty of justification for treating the pregnant concubine the way she did.

I worry that maybe lady Han poisoned herself or the 4th miss did. First this would help draw up sympathy and attention for her and away from the new wife. Second, it can be used as an opportunity to frame and bring down one of their opponents in the household. Mind you, since they've been using the baby as leverage it would seem foolish to risk killing it. However, if they somehow know the baby is a girl or that the baby's appearance will likely reveal her cheating, they may have decided to capitalize on it the best way they could.

Users who are viewing this thread