Shen Yin Wang Zuo - Ch. 180 - Queen of the Moon and Night

Dex-chan lover
There's chapters missing, definitely. Went straight from shadowy figure finds out about Long Hao, then the already-revealed shotacon-bait-lookin' Easton King is all beat up and shit, acting like we should be familiar with him as an audience.

Power Uploader
@MyMDAccout @Kayriel
No chapter is missing.
Check out the raw to see for yourself.
https://www.1359mh.com/manhua/30/
483 is chapter 176 part 1
484 is chapter 176 part 2
485 + 486 is chapter 177
And so on
493 + 494 is chapter 181 (Which will be released next week)
After 494 is a notice of author has been locked down in his hometown because of covid-19. He can't go back to his workplace. Therefore, there will be no new SYWZ after chapter 181 until further notice.
It could be the shorter than normal (by a half) 178 throwing you guy off.

Dex-chan lover
Even so, if there's nothing missing from you, then the author is missing something. The stuff I mentioned still isn't resolved. We went straight from 'shadowy figure approaches' to 'we've gone about ten rounds already, and gotten plenty of exposition about the King of Easton, fight's almost over'.

From the end of 178 to the beginning of 179 feels like we missed one, possibly two chapters. They're visibly wounded, King's fully exposed, when before he was just a shadow, looks like our MC boyo's down to abusing his advantages as a tactic and he has to heal from injuries we didn't see happen. The author has to have missed something here. I'm not crazy, right? Everyone can see this?

Power Uploader
@Kayriel It's likely that author rushed it too much or missed/ left something out. There were comments from novel readers saying the manhua version is a lot less detailed.

Dex-chan lover
I know she was suspicious , but I didn't think Long could be this cunning as well. I wonder what will happen to her from now on

Supporter
@Kayriel, thanks for bringing it up (for the rest of our mental health). It looks like this is just that kind of a work. It's expressed these sorts of jumps in earlier chapters as well. 😔

Dex-chan lover
@Zael

Oh, it's one of those "Accept it and move on" situations. Okay, then. I did my civic duty!

Fed-Kun's army
Same with poor gorilla .
She not only became a cute loli she probably lost her currently strength as well.

Holy Crap, no matter what crimes she's done before, all lolis get a free pass in my eyes. OMG she's so cute!!!

Users who are viewing this thread