Shenwu Tianzun

Great work, keep it up definitely going to look forward to more chapters of this. Thank you for the hard work!

Changed my rating from an eight to a nine because its alot like others but not many have the mc take attacks like that

Power Uploader
We hit 100 subscribers on Youtube in one day, so I released chapter 16 on there as a thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os5sGAVZOEQ

Just binged the first fifteen chapters, they were quite enjoyable. Furthermore, I'm quite impressed with the quality of the chapters and translation, definitely a step up from some of the others on this site. Keep up the great work, looking forwards to the next few chapters.

That being said, there are parts which could use some revision. The sentences are at times structured somewhat poorly ref. Chapter 15; "We have to think about how will we explain". A minor change to the language here would help with flow I.e; "We are going to have to think about how we'll explain this(/our) failure to master". Other than that there are some word choices as mentioned that could be worked on, creating more flow in the text and a few places where commas aren't required and the removal would lead to somewhat better flow.

All in all, though, I don't want to subtract from my previous statement that the overall quality surpasses quite a few mangas on this page (... looking at you "I'm the great Immortal".) and for me at least it was an enjoyable experience.

Power Uploader
@NighyOve Thank you for the feedback! I do try my best to proofread the translation, but some stuff is always missed. I've only been Typesetting for around 2 weeks ~ soon approaching three, so expect many more little mistakes till I get a bit more experience. I've just recently found someone who can proofread for me, which saves me a lot of time and I think he's doing a much better job than I was, so I'm hoping the grammar mistakes won't be a problem anymore! Thank you for the detailed review. Be sure to read the next few chapters as the next 5 are insanely good IMO! 🙃

Power Uploader
I will be uploading the chapters early from now on, on our Youtube Channel so be sure to subscribe and turn on post notifications!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0NZkSAUuTpQdfje7P3tnfw

Aggregator gang
"MC was super powerful but died due to betrayal, then reincarnated into a younger body and beats up all the young masters looking down on him. Flip a coin to see if he has multiple personality disorder with unpredictable behavior."
- manhua

"Dungeons with monsters suddenly appear in our world and for inexplicable reasons video game mechanics force themselves into the fabric of reality. Flip a coin to see if the MC has a sick/vulnerable relative he has to take care of."
- manhwa

"MC gets summoned to another world (but with vIdEo gAmE mEcHaNicS) to fight the demon king. Flip a coin to see if the kingdom will betray him, flip another coin to see if his harem will consist of slaves or not he'll free the girls in his slave harem of if they refuse to drop the master/slave relationship."
- manga

We've truly entered a golden age of Asian picture book stories. I just hope more writers notice this incredible trend and choose to offer their own take on it.

Aggregator gang
@VenerableAsura Just because I acknowledge how trite they all are doesn't mean that I owe it to anyone to be consistent and also not enjoy them.

This one rushes the story along a bit too much with rather heavy handed exposition in places where unnecessary whilst lacking exposition that could flesh out the universe and give the reader a better idea of what's going on. The art is relatively solid but it looks like the list of MC's facial expressions both starts and ends with what I can only call a shit-eating grin.

17 chapters in and it feels one big fight scene mashed together alongside acts of random cultivation.
All wuxia treat it a bit differently and often have variations to the names of realms etc. so without really establishing a power level or structure to the world and its various realms it feels like this manua is trying to woo me with the fierce and awesome power displayed by the MC but it kind of falls flat because there has been no buildup and we know so little about this universe and the relative power between its martial arts and factions.

I guess every wuxia can't be 'Heresy'.

Users who are viewing this thread