Shenwu Tianzun

Power Uploader
@degernase That's fine, everyone has their own opinion. And with the generic wuxia genre, most people either love it or absolutely hate it ~ as a person who is up to date with the novel Martial God Asura, I can tell you it's my favourite genre! xD

If you read up to the end of chapter 19 or start of 20, you'll see that this wuxia manga is slightly different from the others. Don't want to spoil what I mean, but enjoy it if you plan on reading it :p

Double-page supporter
@VenerableAsura I love the whole concept of 'a heroes journey' and gradual power growth through struggle, as a genre wuxia has a lot of what I like in a story but all too often it feels poorly executed.
Plenty of novel adaptations (in general) feel very half-hearted and more of a money grab than a project with passion, leading to very poor pacing and odd ways of storytelling.

I'll keep reading this for now, it feels like I'm at the point where either the world will get some more meat on its bones very soon or never ever. That'll help me decide to drop it or not.

EDIT: I think we finally got some decent foundation for the world building and some hints as to how the overarching plot might develop.

I hope MC's character stays somewhat consistent with what we've seen, plenty of wuxia attempt to go for this merciless 'any means to reach a goal' archetype but then have their personalities constantly do 180's on random whims of the author.

Is there a novel this is based on? Because it feels like we're missing a lot of details. The first chapter seems to be implying that as he couldnt properly cultivate he refined his physical body? But honestly its super hard to follow e.g. who the fuck is the Li Yunfei guy?

Power Uploader
@Uthred Not a novel that I know of and Li Yunfei is the male supreme you see I think somewhere around the 10th chapter with red hair ~

Anybody going to condemn these chinese publishers for forcing 5 year old children to write so many awful manhua for them?

what happens next is still a mystery and we want a update for chapters.😁😁😁

Double-page supporter
Anybody going to condemn these chinese publishers for forcing 5 year old children to write so many awful manhua for them?

@4stjack it seems to be quite the widespread issue in asia since Japan has been doing the same thing for there isekai trash for a while now.😆

just for that one normal "wuxia" character that actually thinks i will give it 7/10

edit : Nevermind, dropped

Fed-Kun's army
Why are people even suggesting the YT translations?

Manga Taxi translations are impossible to understand...Reading it or not is the same thing

Sadly this is such an irritating read because each chapter doesn’t reveal much at all. And it’s made worse because of this “fight scene”.

it's apparently the norm now to stretch a fight scene in which the readers know who is going to be the winner to try and create some type of effect. Anybody reading knows the mc can beat them but chooses not to just so he can see what they can do. So a fight that should be maybe one or two chapters at best turns into 20 chapters. This is stupid it provides no further context to the story and in actuality makes the story so slow and boring, which causes people to lose interest and destroy what little story there was.

Dex-chan lover
I really wanna know who the first idiot to start posting their translations to youtube was so i can go back in time and stop them, it's such a stupid concept.

Fed-Kun's army
I read this and apparently hated it so much I didn't mark it as reading or dropped & just hoped I'd forget it.

Now I'm here trying to figure out what chapter I left off of.

Users who are viewing this thread