Sherbet Above the Sea of Fog - Ch. 26 - Cottage

Love the chapter, bawled my hands into fists in the end 😣😣!!

now-kith-birds.gif

The Ghost Ship be like:

Dex-chan lover
Accidental kisses due to shrinking buildings has got to be a new one.

So, Kishiel is Polyamorous. That's neat. I have a feeling she's lying through her teeth here about how many people she's dating tho. I'm guessing it's actually none.

Do the ghost ship's dimensions and contents change based on its inhabitants memories? That is the implication here from a house from a fairy tail Sherbert loved as child suddenly appearing in reality, right? Actually, is the ghost ship even the inside of an actual ship? It's feeling more and more like it's just some kind ship themed pocket dimension. Sherbert just materialized there after closing her eyes in the fog, not through any physical entrance. Other passengers have been more vague about how they got there, leaving open the possibility that no physical entrance exists at all, and the only way into the ghost ship is to be abducted like Sherbert was. That means there's no reason to assume the "ghost ship interior" they've been exploring is a physical place on this plane of existence.

Last edited:
So she spent all her time with Kishiel being happy and talking about things she likes, and nothing bad happened, but the second she feels negative feelings the house tries to kill them.

Dex-chan lover
It's not like Sherbet can be cheating on a woman she's not even in a relationship with. Take the initiative, Sherbet, and kiss her. Hell, make both of them your girlfriends.

Users who are viewing this thread