Shi ni Modori no Mahou Gakkou Seikatsu wo, Moto Koibito to Prologue Kara (Tadashi, Koukando wa Zero) - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Ill-Fated Love

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

who is this new, suspicious girl that appeared at the start and end of the chapter? And wow Vincent, ya dumbass.

also, the talk between Yana and Oriana is so sweet. I kind of want to ship them now????

Dex-chan lover
Yana and Oriana are so adorable

But I honestly feel so bad for this Vincent. He'll never live up to the version that died, they're just not the same people. So he'll always live in his own shadow if he chose to be with her. Brutal.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

who is this new, suspicious girl that appeared at the start and end of the chapter? And wow Vincent, ya dumbass.

also, the talk between Yana and Oriana is so sweet. I kind of want to ship them now????
Isnt that Vincent's relative? Forgot if its cousin or sister

Dex-chan lover
Isnt that Vincent's relative? Forgot if its cousin or sister
ohh is she? i thought that maybe they (vincent and the sus girl) got engaged (judging from the letter the girl received at the beginning) and that's why vincent is suddenly so distant

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can't we just have Oriana defeat Azraq, and marry Yana instead???

... Sorry, I must have left my Yuri glasses on. Actually, I never take them off 😎

mahnnn (⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻(⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠`⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。(⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)

Users who are viewing this thread