Shi ni Modori no Mahou Gakkou Seikatsu wo, Moto Koibito to Prologue Kara (Tadashi, Koukando wa Zero) - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Scoop That Long Hair Up

Dex-chan lover
they are so CUTEEEE, i love their platonic friendship so much.... it's so rare to have a deep friendship with someone of the opposite gender in manga although i wouldn't be opposed to them getting together in some alternate universe LMAO

I love this adaptation of the books so muchhh, the artist just puts so much love and care into the characters and their expressions!! just had to buy all the bookwalker raws to support hehe thank you for translating~

Last edited:
Man I like Miguel much more than Vincent (but tbh we've only seen his stubborn sides so maybe that'll change)

Wondering if this is platonic love or love love? A little unclear to me since seems to have all those visual indications of romantic love typical in manga, but their convo seems to turn more towards friendship

But I guess I already have half my answer, Vincent is the ML no what happens here 😅

Dex-chan lover
they are so CUTEEEE, i love their platonic friendship so much.... it's so rare to have a deep friendship with someone of the opposite gender in manga although i wouldn't be opposed to them getting together in some alternate universe LMAO
I wholeheartedly agree!! It's so rare it's almost like a myth. And when it happens, it's always nice to see. It helps that I love Miguel. I want to play with his hair too! And I get him, I love it when people play with my hair.

Thanks a lot for the translation! I look forward to read it all over again with the official English release.

Fed-Kun's army
Not the inbreeding plot 😭 thank goodness Miguel was here to deflect from that nasty thought 🙅‍♀️ tysm for the update 💓

Pun

Lovely characters. Multi-dimensional, relatable, actively developed. It's a blessing to be able to read a manga and connect with the world and people inside it, feeling what they feel.

Thank you so much for this chapter! I can't begin to tell you how much i love this story. I hope he would let her know how anxious he is that she doesn't really love him but another version of himself! I understand his worry but its hard to read because we all know she's not just chasing after the past version of him, she loves all of him. Both versions. Argh this is nerve wracking to read. I hope its a happy ending

Dex-chan lover
Lovely characters. Multi-dimensional, relatable, actively developed. It's a blessing to be able to read a manga and connect with the world and people inside it, feeling what they feel.
Yeah, what a rare gem. A time-travel tale, where knowing the past doesn't conveniently solve every little problem the heroine has.

Seeing her chasing after Vincent, and loosing (not making) all the friends and connections she had in her last life is heartbreaking. She really is much more "alone" in this world, then she ever was previously.

Users who are viewing this thread