Shi ni Modori Oujo wa Ikinobiru Tameni Yuri Harem wo Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 1 - I've Gone and Done It

Dex-chan lover
It's bi at best and at worst it's just a straight woman being forced to have sex with women (she still has a ton of male lovers off-screen while all this "seducing" going) to avoid getting her head chop off.
If that's what get your rock off go ahead, it's a nah from me.

Dex-chan lover
It's bi at best and at worst it's just a straight woman being forced to have sex with women (she still has a ton of male lovers off-screen while all this "seducing" going) to avoid getting her head chop off.
If that's what get your rock off go ahead, it's a nah from me.
She's definitely going to become bi but at some point her preference will change since she will actually relate to the woman and have emotional relationships whereas the men seem to always be physical or bought

Fed-Kun's army
I like her. She doesn't learn shit! F*#k that! She EVOLVES! She goes above and beyond to truly live up to her title of "Princess of Debauchery!" Clapping only man cheeks just wasn't enough to seduce all her problems away! Now she's gonna show the fairer sex what she can do! 😂
She doesn't need to learn any stupid life lesson. That's for lesser girls. She just needs to bed whoever's causing her problems! She's a genius in my book. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread