Shi ni Modori Oujo wa Ikinobiru Tameni Yuri Harem wo Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 1 - I've Gone and Done It

Supporter
Wait.

Wait, How did they have sex :questionblob: It seems like this is based in medieval times and from best I remember, strap-ons weren't invented yet :question:
Btw, I haven't watched/seen (S)esbian (L)ex in my entire life :haa:
Warning sex talk, I assume anybody reading this series is mature enough to handle that since there's nipples in chapter one but still.

If you haven't watched/seen sesbian lex... just go do that? It's not like it's hard to find. Unless you're in a country where it's illegal(?), idk your life.

Anyways, even among hetero couples there are those for whom penetration is not the best form of sex, be it overstimulating or uncomfortable. Some find it actively painful, whether by nature or through some affliction or injury. There are those that exclusively prefer outercourse of various forms, this is not uncommon in the gay community as anal sex is not pleasurable for every man. The world has all kinds.

Also, even if strap-ons specifically didn't exist, dildos definitely did, people have been making sex toys since the BCs.

Dex-chan lover
Mad respect for being able to relive an entire year over and over and over only to get the bad end every time.

I think most people would go crazy after the second time.

Dex-chan lover
rick-and-morty-morty.gif

Dex-chan lover
I like her. She doesn't learn shit! F*#k that! She EVOLVES! She goes above and beyond to truly live up to her title of "Princess of Debauchery!" Clapping only man cheeks just wasn't enough to seduce all her problems away! Now she's gonna show the fairer sex what she can do! 😂
She doesn't need to learn any stupid life lesson. That's for lesser girls. She just needs to bed whoever's causing her problems! She's a genius in my book. 🤣
the problem wasnt the fucking it was thats she wasn't fucking hard annove

Dex-chan lover
She cute so I forgive her.
But seriously, the art is gorgeous, a lot of close-ups to the eyes and the artist emphasizes the noses a lot. Very funny, great stuff, hope it keeps the quality. I'll follow.

Users who are viewing this thread