The Strongest Savior's Second Chance - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Is it just me or has it been a ludicrous amount of chapter for this fight scene, like on par with DBZ or something.

Dex-chan lover
Glad he pulled fire enchantment out of his ass and the demon just stood there and let himself get hit.

Dex-chan lover
"come on buddy, join we it will be awesome"
"what about my family and freinds?"
"i'm gonna kill them all, just forget about it"
this dude is not smart, why would you be so desperate to kill everyone that you wouldn't even spare the guy you want to recruit's family? he really isn't worthy of being a king

Dex-chan lover
Dude really isn't fit to be king lol. Can't even let one village go to get a good supporter. I mean makes sense I guess, if his talent and rise through the ranks was purely from killing people.

Fed-Kun's army
He's right though, you can't be a king if you don't rule over anything. Especially if it is destroyed.

Fed-Kun's army
@Siikalahna
@Swindy
@Reimos
7 chapters for childhood/training and story development. 7 Chapters for 1 fight and there is still
4 more chapters
before this fight is done.
so 7 chapters for story, and a total of 11 chapters for one fight, about 6 months worth of chapters -_-
I do concede that this is probably the 2nd most important fight of his life, and i hope thats why this is taking forever. I really hope that future fights are not this long.

At least the chapters come out twice a month for this series instead of once a month

Still, i do find this one of the more interesting fantasy stories because the MC isnt looking to defeat THE demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
Bad way to forward the story considering the time between releases (over 6 months for a single fight). If this keeps up I won't be surprised if it gets the axe treatment.

@Swindy
It's not you, there's 4 chapters left until the fight is over lol

Dex-chan lover
so... he's the strongest in his country and... he's having a hard time against a human kid? sounds like his country sux hard...

@permisan

The guy from hunter x hunter yes, he killed people. The dude from this manga, not so sure. But he looks as creepy as that dude from hunter x hunter when he's got hots for the boys. lol

Users who are viewing this thread