Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

The chances of irene being with him will be slim since she wouldnt have a reason to runaway.

Can japanese writers stop having people talking like 5yo children? For me it's so fucking infuriating!

@Natran you don't need to get mad at the Japanese writers I bet they're good at their job (there's a reason they still exist) it's probably the translating's fault. When you translate a langauge to another langauge it comes out more differently than it originally was

Also if you're going to get mad the the wording... Just don't read the manga then

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the mass release! It would be so annoying to read it with week long breaks in between.

Contributor
So let’s review. The MC’s main regrets before dying his first time was that his village was razed by demons and his lover was killed. He has just killed the person who did both of those things, meaning that there is no threat to either.

Where the hell do we go now? Unless the MC pulls something out of his ass like “oh hey, I also have this regret I want to use my future knowledge for”, he has reached the ultimate good ending. What conflicts are left?

Contributor
Reading the novel reviews, apparently what comes next is
the school arc, and it's gonna be worse than this arc.

Btw there are raws until ch23 and it's updated biweekly.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks God for the mass release. Imagine waiting 5 months for a pointless duel, corona will be over by that point and they still battle it out with the power of friendship

@Nolzi
What the fucking shit, really? THAT arc in this manga? Out of all the thing that could happen next, it have to be that?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass upload. I appreciate the fact that you also spent time and effort on translating and uploading your version of chapter 15.

Users who are viewing this thread