Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
That was great.....thank you for the scanlators and translators that brought this to us, if it werent for you we might have read this fight end until next year.

Dex-chan lover
Poor girl, to think that she is gonna be rejected for a girl he still hasnt meet LOL

Dex-chan lover
Goodbye fellow man of culture.
In the end he was right though: Irene has really nice thighs.

Thanks for the chapter, and for picking up the series. Raws up to 23 hype \o/

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no! Battle of the maidens it is then!
Childhood friend VS Princess Girlfriend!
Who's your bet?!

I don’t know about demon girl but I wish he would give Tina more credit, she’s always been by his side and always had his back.

This I s the one time that the power of friendship didn’t feel like complete bullshit I’m impressed

Group Leader
He may have killed the would-be king demon, but chances are pretty high that he would have had people in his shadows pulling his strings, be it the spouse, relatives, advisors, other nobles...etc, who are the real big bad, with the king being a mere figurehead.

Now that he's changed the timeline, I'm curious if he'll still get with Irene, have a harem together with the childhood friend, or get friend-zoned by both.

Fed-Kun's army
You know you're getting old when the Shounen speech from the previous chapter just straight up make you flinch a bit

Users who are viewing this thread