Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Well, for the last 16 years he has planned how to save his village. I guess he thought after that everything will be same as before with the difference of his village wasnt destroyed, but he ended up killing the dude that would have changed a lot of things in the future, so now almost all his past knowledge is useless LOL

Guess the village arc is over and its time to GTFO. Maybe go find the one who was his best friend?

@Frosty_Josh Certainly a reasonable plan of action! We must remember the late Felix and his "them thighs, though!"

It's good that Erik is considering the consequences of Felix's demise. The power vacuum would be noticeable. And the possibility of Irene being an antagonist is certainly in the picture. I imagine Erik must have really loved her, considering that even with all his knowledge and the 16 years that went through he still dreams about her in such a way. That's definitely the memory of love.

@Aichan "tact", are you fucking serious??? Look at the damn situation, tact don't mean SHIT when everyone in your village could have been killed. Imagine comparing a situation where you all could've died to talking to a girl lmao

Dex-chan lover
@akthrowaiz
The dad already said it. He thought about it and his answer was to fight alone. It was not a rash decision, but a thoughtful decision. And what matters is, that everyone's alive. That's all that matters to his father. Everyone's alive, and if he didn't want to talk about it, his father would not push it. The fact of the matter is, everyone survived, because of his decision to wall off the village and fight alone.

Are you the type of person who would pick on every single thing that happened in the past and will not rest until you make everyone feel miserable because of what they did in the past?

I do not understand the significance of dying while talking to a girl. Were you talking about my earlier example? If so, sure, you won't die from refusing to accept the girl's 'no'. But you could go to jail for rape if you ignored her 'no'.

No, what matters is that the MC knew about an incoming attack enough to make defenses and told absolutely no one. When you step back and actually think about it, it's fucking insane.

I'm the type of person where if my son knows about an incoming attack long enough to take defensive measures, I'd like to know about it.

I do love how you try to brush it off as something insignificant though: "Jeez, stop harping on about it dad, it's just some demon guy coming to massacre us. What's that? Yeah, I knew about it for years but that's not important, the main thing is we're all still alive #nakamapower"

Dex-chan lover
I just really, REALLY hope that MC doesn't try to force a relationship with Irene at this point. He went into this knowing full well that saving his village necessarily changes history, even before realizing he prevented Felix from usurping the current demon king, meaning that Irene and him would possibly never meet in this TL. I realize he carries a unique burden of actually knowing "what could have been", but if you had the determination to rewrite history, you should also be ready to accept you can't also have what you did in a past life.

Even though there's probably a satisfying way you can portray this internal conflict...I don't see this author pulling it off.

Dex-chan lover
Now, he befriends Irene. He's not meant to be stuck in his village. The world needs his view.

Now that the a-hole is dead, history changed. However, certain factors are set in stone.

I keep thinking it says No group. Ya'll gotta make that 'KS group' look a bit more visible

Double-page supporter
A missed opportunity by the translator to move the "I fought Felix" right onto the bandage for max irony/comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread