Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

@Kefrayba Yeah, he is like: ,,We failed to do our job and because of that your village might have been destroyed, but you did our work alone, expect me to thank you? How about no, plebeian".

so is he going to join the knights and help his best bud Jesus Christ take back the Kingdom of Jerusalem?

Dex-chan lover
"you just defeated the most powerful demon out there and saved the entire kingdom but fuck you you're just a commoner and don't deserve to know anything"
fuck this knight

Double-page supporter
I can’t believe he’s still in the starting village after 23 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Just for those curious.
The knight is a complete scumbag... He may seem a little put of now as it implies he has that "cold demeanor" but nahh, he's scum through and through

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 Honestly, that spoiler is not surprising given the art style. It kind of goes out of the way to all but explicitly show that.

Dex-chan lover
@JanQuadran16 Based on what? What has he done SO FAR that makes him a dick other than literally just doing his job? Set aside spoilers for future actions. He had a talk with the MC and told him that he can't say much more because he's not allowed. That's it.

Group Leader
@NickD15 I can't believe he beat the final boss in 19 chapters.

If it follows the novel,
it's largely SoL from here on out 😂

But the manga has changed quite some stuffs so we'll see

But if he killed the king and by the law of demons the winner is the next king. Wouldn't he be the rightful king?

Group Leader
@codydub03 wait uh, wdym? Novel question below

I'm currently at beginning of Book 3, and he seemed like a helpful and good guy so far, just having problems expressing his emotions, is it something he'll do later on?

Dex-chan lover
this chapter kinda explain why he does not realize the demon plot in his early live.
while I also kinda suspect that our MC is in the muscle-brain side for how he try to resolve such crisis by himself and instead of spreading his know how to other villager,
I did not expect him to be such ignorant tho.

Group Leader
@charkan maybe that's why he waste no time in trying to recruit him?! conspiracy

The demon kingdom has proper procedures for the King duel, also Eric technically didn't fight 1v1 fairly. And also, he's not a demon, not sure if that's a dealbreaker tho!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he should join the knights, idk, but he can't help anything involving relationship between countries if he's an outsider.

Fed-Kun's army
and with this chapter we are finally caught up to the raws, i was scared for a while there since i was waiting for a couple months when the previous team dropped the series but then i got fucking hyped when i saw another team picked it up and zoomed through the chapters with little to no mistakes in translation, thats rare for constant chapters but now we just gotta wait i think fornightly or montlhy for chapters

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 not sure why he got called a dick, but for sure the guy sounds sus af. Like the knights knew about the attack and didn't do shit

Group Leader
@Titanfan548 actually raws is at chapter 24, well, at least for the Chinese version, not really sure how they got the ch.24 raw TBH... there's also a side story extra for Felix

Users who are viewing this thread