Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
@Zing : I mean....
Considering he's still stuck on Irene, she got cucked even before she's old enough to realize her feelings.

So in a way there's already NTR flag :v

no fucking cap because i hate when they take matters into they own hands and fuck up everything like go sit down somewhere

There's like, too much tension, for what little consequences is seemingly possible. Yes, she got caught just now, but then what? She's a villager, so it's reasonable to understand suspicion for strangers, especially ones that are clearly inspecting the body of the demon they just recently killed, but even then, they were practically invited to do so, it's still not illegal or anything for someone to supervise them. Either way, the girl's intentions are just to somehow convince keeping Erik in the village. There's just no general bad ending to this, unless someone makes an absurdly nonsensical and unpredictable decision, yet the tension feels like someone's life is on the line.

@OsoJr the situation is such that a no-name village, in the middle of nowhere managed to stop an extremely dangerous and powerful man. That is a highly abnormal situation and it puts those who serve the kingdom on guard. What if this village decides to start a rebellion?

Group Leader
@bvdaf
If I could upvote your comment I would have done that 100 times

Damn she’s annoying

@bvdaf yep, i agree. There's always an unnecessary childhood friend that super fucking annoying that it ruins the story kek.

Fed-Kun's army
can she....not actually do those kind of thing? i mean sure the plot made whatever she did usefull in the end but seriously.....

Dex-chan lover
@Shirokamisama People tend to get attached to the first pretty girl that interacts with the MC. In this case, the demon lady is in the position of the main heroine, and since both she and the childhood friend are bland as fuck, those are basically their only relevant traits. Thus, the childhood friend registers as nothing but a device for unnecessary love triangle shit you know is going to be pointlessly overdrawn especially considering we already know the result.

@Zing

Not only was it already affirmed that only Eric, his father, and a third person were involved, they're also the ones who prevented an actual attempt at war. There's little be suspicious, especially when they literally recruited Eric to be one of the knights.

Users who are viewing this thread