Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Why when i hear the knights of begonia, the knights of monstadt is going inside my head

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda a disappointing chapter after the nice and long ones before, but it makes sense to slow down after such big chapters

@twinklecake
1, I like ur name
2, for me that still doesn't make her annoying... But we are different ppl with different tastes so I won't start to argue about this.

Aggregator gang
Many people hate childhood friends in the comments of almost all manga series, I wonder why....

Just enjoy the story.

Dex-chan lover
Tina might be recommended as a mage in this case.
If that happen, she will be gladly reserved herself to join the ranks, and support Erik if ever he joins the knight.
Unfortunately, if Erik still has a lingering affected or dedicated to his previous life Princess Lover, then joining the knights will not be an option i think, cause its another country...

Dex-chan lover
@Shirokamisama I don't think she's annoying, I think that's why other people think she's annoying.

My personal opinion of her is that she's the cardboard cutout of an osananajimi who makes me feel absolutely nothing towards her.

Long drawn out love triangle looks to be really annoying but hope the drama and action picks up from this point

Is there a web nobel or a light novel of this? Coz the pace this is going, it's gonna take years

@sincross7723
It might sound generic, but it was the BEST course of action he could take in current situation considering his goals.

@OsoJr
I think you are missing the point here, in this world setting a single man can have enough power to become a king by overthrowing the previous king. Erick defeated such man, which puts him in a unique position of being powerful enough to become a king by his own hands. If Felix was about to start a war against Begonia, what stops Erick from doing the same? Until his affiliation and goals can be established, both Begonia and Halzion will treat him as a potential threat.

Users who are viewing this thread