Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
further proof that they can't be a ship when they're practically siblings!

Dex-chan lover
Well, sharing the same last name while spouting childhood friend will make them a real couple in the eyes of others...

Dex-chan lover
Taking the village's name as their last name is basically stating "remember that we are one big family".

Do you mean erik of aulin? Like geralt of rivia or yennefer of vengerberd, both are names of places

Dex-chan lover
So many months for so little development, sob sob.
But still glad this is still alive. Thank you.

In 1.5 years of real life releases, MC + childhood friend trained as children, defended the village, won the boss fight, and got recruited.

In the next 1.5 years, I'm guessing MC will face discrimination for his rural background in the knights order, prove his strength to his peers and commanders, gain a second female love interest and/or a male rival for childhood friend's love, and participate in tournament that culminates in a boss fight that happens to resolves a demon-related plotline. (I'm really hoping they do a time skip and montage half of that in like, 2 chapters instead, but I'm not hopeful.)

Maybe 3 or 4 years from now, MC will finally meet the supposed Female MC!

Dex-chan lover
@razyackerman

It´s a translation thing, but it's basically the same I think.
Back in the days, not everybody actually had a surname for one reason or another.
People used to take the name of their village, or their parents name as their surname when they did not have one.
Like for example Geralt of Rivia, or Thorgal Aegirsson who is supposedly "the son of Aegir"( Aegir is this case is a god who Thorgal was named after because he technically is an orphan...but still )

Nowadays I don´t think anyone uses that practise anymore, but we instead have other names that we use for people who for some reason don´t know their name
( Smith is for example a common name in America )
Some fantasy stories even turn this up to 11 and have it so only nobles are allowed to have one.

Dex-chan lover
Would've been such a power move if MC just declined the offer to become a knight, I bet Tina's face in response to hearing that would've been priceless.
Additionally the both of them having the same surname will not create any misunderstandings whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread