Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
@Syavoir I mean it's pretty close to the reality; ever wonder why so many people have the surname "Smith"? They were Blacksmiths. Last Name Baker? Your Ancestors were literally bakers etc. With some of the European/British last names out there, it wouldn't surprise me if this really was a tradition.

Dex-chan lover
@conscript117 You need to remember, back when she died, she died before he was ready to notice girls, so she was just a big sister (and she called him little brother). She died before he could notice her as a woman. And in this life, he was born with the mind of an adult and semi-helped raise her....

So between your wife and a sister you raised like a daughter.... isn't it normal to want to marry your wife???

I am calling it now, I am 100% sure the tradition is BS they came up with to ship him and Tina, or at least try to get it off the harbor. For one, he already died once for Pete's sake, and still doesn't know the village name, so it either has none, it's a big secret, or something very embarrassing for the to mention, like Shitville or something. And then there's the fact, that, though there were people that used places for their name, it usually had "of" or "von" or some other way to show that it's a place. They don't want others to realize that, so just give them a normal sounding name, and wait for grandkids xd

@Guiorgy well, in his past life the village was destroyed so he didn't get to know the name, but may be as you say lol

Dex-chan lover
aw look at tina's face lighting up as she finds out that theyll have the same surname like a couple lmao

Dex-chan lover
Imagine....
@thegoatrider "Sorry, I can only ever see you...as my BIG SISTER (onee-chan). We even share the same last name"
*cue childhood flashback*

Tina...you dun goofed. Should have made him pinky-swear to marry you one day.

Dex-chan lover
After two lifes and you still didnt know about the name of your village? Not even with such tradition? xD

And Tina gets more and more friendzoned with each passing chapter. #FeelsBadMan

Users who are viewing this thread