Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Gav

Group Leader
This translation is fucked. No wonder people are confused.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna call Kanako adorable and this sweet justice, but this is a real social issue in Japan, so this honestly made me feel more sad than anything.

Protect innocent girls from trauma (other than having their molesters killed right next them, I guess. ...Hmm.) and know that it isn't your fault!
...for the molesting. Getting molested isn't your fault. You're definitely responsible for murder.

Dex-chan lover
The translation is super bad AND jank. Please get an editor.

htt

Group Leader
in the final panel, that's just her saying the final tagline while crying.

jeez (sob, hic) !!
i'm...really..(hic)

gonna clean-up (tn: assassinate) all that's unfair in this world (while crying, i guess of passion)

e: also do re-visit all the other dialogue like others have said, there's some dicey translations. esp the joke punchline (Pnutz is mostly on-point on the literal meaning, it needs some workshopping to make it fit with the last page tho)

Group Leader
@htt does it? I've had someone else say that so I guess I messed up big time haha. I had so much trouble with the last bit and after asking some people that's the best I could do. I'll change it when I can then!

Dex-chan lover
YEAHHHH!! This chapter was great....

And the translation is great! Thank you for working on this series ❤️

Dex-chan lover
From plucky assassin to wholesome vigilante, nice work author-san

My gratitude is also extended to the scanlators, they always find the nice stuff before us lowly readers

Jesus Sakurai I don't know what's worse, that you're encouraging this cute girl to kill people so nonchalantly or that you haven't ported Kid Icarus Uprising to Switch yet.

Users who are viewing this thread