Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
@Scrabbleman

1. The shoplifter had no conscience and doesn't feel guilty no matter what she did.
2. The Tuber guys were making fun of someone else's life to make an annoying vid. (Jake Paul stuff)
3. One of the two guy was a target, implying that they did something related to that looting thing, or maybe they're spreading hoax or somethin

It doesn't have to be criminal, douchebaggery is enough justification for her

Fed-Kun's army
For those wondering, this was a real target this chapter. Her dialogue about "don't don't don't dalmation" and "he had enough confidence to hire me" refer to her reporting the detectives showing up. She was supposed to kill this guy.

Dex-chan lover
does anyone have a complete list of that animal pun she have?

As the saying goes ''Don't shoot the messenger."

She's just doing her job, go ask the client as to why they decided to put the hit on those people.

Fed-Kun's army
@Scrabbleman
I don't understand why the shoplifter, YouTubers and those two other dudes who were watching a video were the same.
For the two dudes watching the video, she got the hit notice for one of them as she was walking next to them. It was complete luck that her target was literally right next to her when she got the notice, but it was him. I can't justify why the other guy needed to die other than being a witness though. That seems to be a stone cold killing.

The youtubers *were* a target, what her internal dialogue during that chapter was about wasn't her arguing with herself about killing some random dudes, it was about not causing her boss trouble by killing her targets in an incredibly public place, and especially while they were recording. They were always a valid target, she was just supposed to wait more. She couldn't because they were cunts.

The shoplifter is the most ambiguous case, I could try and dig up the raws, but the first page states that the other guy "believes she is ready for this job" which I believe means she's ready to do a kill on her own. There's nothing else to indicate she didn't just kill a random person. I'm going to believe it was a translation issue for that kill why it's hard to tell whether she killed an "innocent" (non-target) bystander.

Oh no it ended just at the moment after she told Sakurai about the detectives, well thanks for the update

Double-page supporter
I want to say this again. She is not allowed to kill innocent people as she has been told by the boss. If she did so, her life would end as well. So, all of the people she kills seem like innocent people with horrible personality are all targets who she is hired to kill them. That’s also the reason why she is near them in the first place. It just that her monologue talks more about herself than the mission. You can take it like not focusing on the job.

Dex-chan lover
@ Dradetias

You can say that, sure but based on what we're actually seeing her victims are becoming more and more benign.

Dex-chan lover
@ Dradetias

You can say that, sure but based on what we're actually seeing her victims are becoming more and more benign. It just seems like she's murdering a bunch of average schmoes at this point.

Aggregator gang
@Guyincognitus They are hit targets, and she's trying to act professional, so its not her place to ask the whys. This is also a gag manga so debating how much of a psychopath / misanthrope she has to be to do the job doesn't enter the equation.

Group Leader
@Tamerlane

That would make sense, but wouldn't be an accurate translation. It would be too strong to use "Doggone it!" or "Bullshit!", since it's a sad and nervous bulldog.

The romaji is Buru Buru, which is like shiver shiver. So if we were to use the two options listed above, it would sound too aggressive, when it isn't supposed to be aggressive at all.

Dex-chan lover
out of nowhere, a bunch of lop eared bunnies
i enjoy looking at the expression animals way too much

Dex-chan lover
So she's still killing people in the middle of the street, okay. Just as long as we're clear.
Though I will say again that the injection thing is a nice reference to the Hitman series.

Ah they're cute
Co-workers who are criminals are also nice and I realise that based on this comic

Users who are viewing this thread