Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 28.5 - Omake

Dex-chan lover
We're getting into some pretty obscure/interesting animals for the puns. I mean, Anomalocaris is a really cool Burgess Shale critter from the Cambrian period.
Spinosaurus isn't that obscure but always makes me think of this manga. I'm rooting for you Spino-chan!

Fed-Kun's army
I hate puns. Being surrounded by pun loving relatives and people from work....I just hate them.
but damn if her puns aren't growing on me, I would actually think it was weird to not hear any from her.

Aggregator gang
hopefully she uses this date to assassinate him so the author can drop him from this manga. his only role is to be the love interest but sorry pal the other ship already sailed so he has no purpose anymore. he has no other character traits or quirks what a completely useless character

I'll allow this if Kanako x Detective makes the edgy Lady Detective x Sakurai couple possible. But I still like the Kanako Sakurai assassin couple better!

I wonder if the omake are just "chapters without assassinations" 🤔

And as for the detective being creepy or not, if this wasn't a gag comic where the MC kills a one-dimensional Shitty Person every chapter, then the detective would be a shithead. But it is a gag comic, so it's okay to just go along with how the author shows them. The detective is like a big dumb dog who knocks people to the ground on accident because he's so excited, and Kanako is someone carrying a fragile vase. She's not nervous because she doesn't like his attention as a person, she's nervous because he's a detective and she illegally kills people

If you think about it if the detective is in love with her and he's the one handling her cases he can just dismiss any suspicion on her aince they only assume that she was near the crime scene and not a potential suspect

Big oof right there, the guy she likes asked out a girl right in front of her.

Aggregator gang
OOF RED HAIR GIRL. Honestly, Red hair girl is the best girl to go with here.

Dex-chan lover
- Hello, it's the police. We'd like to talk to you about the murder that happened in the same shop you've been recently. You surely must have noticed something strange, it happened just few seconds after you left the CCTV field of view in the direction of the crime scene.
- Ehm... Which one out of 7 shops are you talking about? A-anyway, I didn't see anything suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread