Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Must be hard when you co-worker is a hitman and also a tsundere at the same time

Wait what?
Will Sakurai keep up the lie about they being dating or he meant it when he said they were dating, though I don't think it's the last. XD

@Pyoro I think most of the readers are ok with Sakurai since he seems to respect Kanako in a professional setting, as harsh as he is, and the thing with the policeman... For me it really depends on if Sakuari was serious when he called Kanako "his" woman or if he just said it to get the police officer to back off. If it's the latter, that's kind of fine - it's stupid of Kanako to get romantically involved with a police officer when she's literally a murderer for hire; if she's found out she could get her boss and Sakurai in trouble too. If it's the first, however... then yeah what the hell. She's not his woman, not at this moment anyway

Kinda hilarious that he's on the train, though I hope it's a coincidence (or maybe set up by the boss)

Dex-chan lover
Tsundere Mode: ACTIVATED.

PS. What do you expected from author that 99% of work are romcom? Yeah, romcom.

Fed-Kun's army
Usually, you can see if someone is a tsundere at first glance, but you are never quite sure with this guy.

Dex-chan lover
Why do people like Tsundere's? It's strait up just a massive red flag.

People like this in reality who act like this are called "Assholes". Even if they are embarrassed, that only pushes people away. It isn't endearing, it just makes for people questioning everything you do.

There is no "Gap" when it comes to being mean. You don't accept that, you just get grossed out and they think they are bipolar or at least have some kind of mental illness. Being mean, in any way shape or form, is just emotionally abusive.

But people fucking love it. And it just makes me deeply uncomfortable EVERY time I see it.

reu

Dex-chan lover
>kills innocent men at the slightest provocation
>lets hot senpai constantly threathen her with physical harm with no consequence
Holy shit, I really hate this mangaka

Users who are viewing this thread