Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 35

Lmaoo he flinched?? Sakurai did you fall for Kanako after one (1) meal? Honestly would be kinda hilarious if true, though he obviously hasn't shown any of those feelings outwards - which is fine, it would have been unprofessional if he had.

I'm glad they cleared up that the thing before was all an act though, and that Sakurai actually has a legit reason for coming with her. Neat dodging of cliché romance drama traps right there

@AWildDUK Yeah agreed. I don't have a fave but I like Sakurai, always fun when he appears. But Sakurai is a pretty lousy romantic interest atm, realistically speaking. He's yandere without the dere. Not what Kanako needs at all

Dex-chan lover
Good news, Sakurai. You're really good at hiding your expressions and internal feelings. Bad news, you suck at communicating.

Man, it's a bit late, but maybe she should become a zookeeper or something. She's really knowledgeable about animal types.

Fed-Kun's army
with how timid she was before, her retort I say is character development

Dex-chan lover
Lol I'm getting Tsurezure Children vibes again haha
The author really knows how to make strange relationships work

Dex-chan lover
I see kanako's murdering abilities function just fine without her having to actually harm the other person lol

Dex-chan lover
Wakabayashi-Sensei is so good at showing relationships. Makes me wanna read Tsurezure Children again.

He fell in love with her since the first meal! I have to go back and read now to see if i can pick up on anything else

Thank you for all your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Okay... But how is Sakurai going to fulfill his bodyguard duties when she stays at her parents' home? Does he plan to rent an apartment nearby or... to pretend to be her boyfriend so that they could stay at her parents' together?!

Users who are viewing this thread