Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 36.5 - Omake

Fed-Kun's army
"no way I'd die before I kill you" um what??? was he joking or not?? im scared.....

Dex-chan lover
There we go... tragic back story check... randomly forced affection from MC check... still acting like an asshole yet she still falls in Love check...

Literally threatens to hurt her as a joke, but it’s cute because... it’s cute

I knew it was coming, but Jesus she can do better

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
We've been had!! I demand a redo!

Fed-Kun's army
Im still wondering about how the omakes has more content than the actual chapters lmao

Damn. Guess I'll have to wait till next omake for more cop-related plot.

Dex-chan lover
too much edge
Talking to him is like stepping a landmine every 2 seconds
Thank for the chapter

Where exactly are people coming here from and pretending like the MC actually deserves anything good? She's an evil psychopath who murders people just to make herself feel good, only a few of them deserve what she does to them, fuck off with acting like she deserves anything other than execution. The Cop doesn't deserve this woman, he's an actual good person who shouldn't have to deal with this psychotic murderer.

Dex-chan lover
Sakurai is a yandere???
@dl9989 although I kinda agree with you that, yes, she does "get off" off killing people. She doesnt go around and kill random people as she please, she was ordered to. The way you phrased that was as, she's a serial killer who kills for fun. When infact it's her job

Fed-Kun's army
Tsundere! (・∀・)
Edit: WOW people take this manga too seriously

Double-page supporter
Awww! How cute! That's his way to say "I'll protect you and I will always be there for you". Just like a puppy.

Users who are viewing this thread