Shiawase ni Naru Izon-chan - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Bro... I didn't sign up for the TL to break my dreams like that, wtf... :meguuusad: :aquadrink:
I think you could manage, but you'd soon discover that reality is often disappointing.

The kind of woman who would just lick you is probably going to be [aesthetically challenged], and barring that, they'd probably be [psychologically impaired] enough for you to be put off.

SEND HER ASS TO THERAPY!
NOW!
⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Dex-chan lover
You are wrong translator-san.

It was the most sexually intense and unironically most terrifying time in my life.

Never stick your dick in crazy. It's just not worth it in the end. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
My inner sadist and crazy girl lover makes me like her even more and more the deeper the rabbit hole of learning more about her

And also that I find her cute, appearance wise and behavior too
Also would want to see her be happy

For anyone curious, tongue splitting is an extremely dangerous practice with lots of health risks involved. The human tongue is a very delicate organ and such a major procedure can lead to life long complications even after considering the high risk of fatality during or immediately after surgery.

Don't ever do it unless you understand all the potential risks and dangers!

By the lord. Shawty's issues got issues ! Someone help here please !!!

Also,
You are wrong translator-san.

It was the most sexually intense and unironically most terrifying time in my life.

Never stick your dick in crazy. It's just not worth it in the end. :haa:
Weakling, you just need to be as crazy as her and ur good !!
I am currently on the run and have relocated more than 5 times. Don't stick your dick in crazy !

Dex-chan lover
So she was abandoned and then to not be abandoned she did whatever she was told to do...god damn this is foster level abuse

Users who are viewing this thread