Shiawase ni Naru Izon-chan

Group Leader
Single page "manga" or weird setups written by men who've never been around women?
I enjoy the occasional contrived feel-good power-fantasy masquerading as a romcom that was clearly written by an incel. This is a separate issue. There have been times when 3 or 4 of the promoted manga have been these low-quality one-page webcomics.

Last edited:
4x.webp
Surely Zurikisi will make some Fanbox posts soon.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea why mangadex keeps promoting this kind of stuff
Pretty sure it's its not that Mangadex is promoting these 1-pagers, but rather the "Popular New Titles" just goes off of what new entries people are flocking to more. The site sees one getting more attention than the others, and it probably automatically adds it to the list.

MD@Home
I have no idea why mangadex keeps promoting this kind of stuff
MangaDex is promoting new submission tha get a lot of readers.
1-2 page web-manga is easily digestible and often gets picked up by readers who don't want to commit to reading 20p+ chapters with involved story spanning over dozens of once-a-month releases, hence if one is at least half-well written and has cute art - it gets right to the top

Group Leader
MangaDex is promoting new submission tha get a lot of readers.
1-2 page web-manga is easily digestible and often gets picked up by readers who don't want to commit to reading 20p+ chapters with involved story spanning over dozens of once-a-month releases, hence if one is at least half-well written and has cute art - it gets right to the top
I mean, no offense, I don’t think these are valueless, it’s just that these are stickied at the top of Mangadex in the highest promoted spot for a week. In effect it feels like if Barnes & Noble started promoting popular Tweets. Yeah a lot of people might read them, but if you walk into a bookstore and they’re sitting there on the front shelf, it just feels wrong. But maybe I’m just out of touch and this is the natural Youtube-shortsification of the platform. I can’t help but feel like many of these one-page mangas are just engagement farming though. And it’s hard to say that most of them are half-well written, many feel like they’re slightly above the level of “for each like, this OC will remove one piece of clothing.”

I mean, no offense, I don’t think these are valueless, it’s just that these are stickied at the top of Mangadex in the highest promoted spot for a week. In effect it feels like if Barnes & Noble started promoting popular Tweets. Yeah a lot of people might read them, but if you walk into a bookstore and they’re sitting there on the front shelf, it just feels wrong. But maybe I’m just out of touch and this is the natural Youtube-shortsification of the platform. I can’t help but feel like many of these one-page mangas are just engagement farming though. And it’s hard to say that most of them are half-well written, many feel like they’re slightly above the level of “for each like, this OC will remove one piece of clothing.”
yeah, it's quite a pity. I remember mangadex's promoted section used to have really interesting titles, but it's mostly fastfood nowadays.

Group Leader
yeah, it's quite a pity. I remember mangadex's promoted section used to have really interesting titles, but it's mostly fastfood nowadays.
Yeah. It's a real shame.

Last edited:
this author loves making stories about broken women who get horny for MC when they imagine him sexually abusing them like their past partners. idk how he ends his stories but aint no way they are fixable

Users who are viewing this thread