Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 11 Ch. 65 - The Locked Storeroom

Dex-chan lover
christ so many burdens on this poor kid’s fucking back

Fed-Kun's army
I like how we are so used to whatever comes from this manga that we just act like the fact the grandma had ties with Aliens in order to not let spirits, demons and things from other dimensions come through to this world seems perfectly fine and normal.

Honestly, he should just asked his cousin to accept the 'honour' of being the custodian.

Dex-chan lover
seeing a weird machine , then just pushing a random button , very smart move , MC , lol .

the alien was probably a lover of grandma .

Contributor
Another day, another strange world-ending responsibility added to this kid's plate.

She sure talked big when she can't even stomach the appearance of (not-so-scary-compared-to-the-ghosts) an alien.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see Midori again, and I knew it she may not be a natural but she has a very weak power at least and maybe she can help out from time to time on maintaining their great grandma's weird stuff.

Also lmao at the Alien tech support comment below. I wonder if there's more weird stuff on that place seems their great grandma knew a lot of weird stuff (aliens, demons, esp)

Dex-chan lover
the alien is just wearing a normal space-suit . it is not very different from earth 's space-suit .

I was not ready for the whiplash of Jun entering the shed and then seeing what was in it. I thought I was used to this manga's hijinks by now but clearly I am still lacking.

Dex-chan lover
If that machine is supposed to stop evil gods and beings from outer space from easily entering then I must say it's doing a terrible job

Users who are viewing this thread