Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 12 Ch. 78 - Aoba Apocalypse Part 3

Double-page supporter
Well that was pretty much a non-end. One final troll from the author?

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, an actual happy, or at least hopeful, ending. Gotta say, this was one of the most pleasant dark manga I've read. It wasn't exactly horror, but I think it's the closest the genre can get to something that is fluffy at the same time lol.

Dex-chan lover
Not the shittiest ending i've seen but damn is this up there.

Dex-chan lover
@Criscore @CptBst
They stopped the crisis, since the death snakes are gone already.
I bet all it took was for Kishida to telepathically whisper sweet words to Ghost.
All that was really holding him back was his guilt and grief and attachment to his dead childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda feels like they were forced to end the series this volume. That being said, I'm not sure what else other people wanted. There wasn't much of an overarching story to begin with. An actual romance wasn't going to work between the two, given one was a ghost.

The ending fit the manga, both thematically and in terms of quality.

Double-page supporter
@jonsmth
Oh I understood the ending, I just don't care for "heroes heading into battle, certain in their victory" endings.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda expected this sort of ending, since the author been using the cthulhu vibe throughout the stories. It's either everyone dies or their mind breaks. Well, at least the author did it better by giving some sign of hope.

In the end what matters is the friends we make along the way. Or maybe the mountain of dead people?😂

Supporter
I'm gonna be honest... I am already not fond of open-end in the first place, and this one also feels unsatisfying. Oh well it was an enjoyable manga at least. Thank you for all the translation work you've done! ^^

Thanks for translating this, it's been great. Kinda unfortunate it had to end in an open-ended way but whatever

Thanks for translating all of this, but that ending left me unsatisfied

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but laugh at the end there. The author is great!

Dex-chan lover
the real shibito no koe wo kiku ga yoi was the mindfuck the author gave to its readers at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread