Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 12 Ch. 78 - Aoba Apocalypse Part 3

I mean, if the snakes left that means that they won. I'm pissed mostly because Ghost (the psycho) didn't get her ending. Ghost girl (the good one) did get hers, and it was pretty well done imo. Dat title drop.

Dex-chan lover
If it's going to end at a high note, let it end. This is better rather than letting the author end it with an out of place and ridiculous ending and she is pretty notorious at doing that.

Double-page supporter
Well...
An open ending where nothing is really solved is still better than a rush ending where everything got solved forcefully i guess...

Ok then thanks for the manga really enjoy it
The end though hope there is sequel
And that alien brat have'nt even reveal his true form yet

Dex-chan lover
What!!! That's the end?!? Nooo!!!! This was such a good series! I always really looked forward to reading it.

Well, thanks for translating! I hope that the author will come out with another awesome series soon.

Open ending is kind of disappointing but it was a nice read for what it was.

Dex-chan lover
ltsrfsgfgdsdgdbczcb .

from the twitter of the lady mangaka : https://twitter.com/uguisusachiko .

after this manga , and after 3 volumes of some light novels , she will start drawing another manga serie at 20 / 1 / 2020 in Magazine R .

i hope some group will translate this new serie , and other old one-shots of her too .

maybe shibito no koe will return in a future one-shot , or will be refered in her new manga . in shibito no koe , the dark idol girl Mako and her older brother actually appeared as young children in a previous manga : https://mangadex.cc/title/36077/yamiyo-ni-asobuna-kodomo-tachi .

EMPV0p4UwAMmDUu.jpg

EMPV0qRUcAIqzxu.jpg

hwtdfhfsfsrddhd .

Dex-chan lover
very good, might go as far as saying that this is my favorite manga of all time

Dex-chan lover
That's not a conclusion. It's a middle finger. At least it looks like one. Some NGE shit, but not as confusing.

I get, that he let go of her, which means fin. The death sneaks disappeared, so it's hinted they gonna win. But the chapters before also throw those kind of things out of the window over and over again. So it might have been the last chapter, because the MC might have walked directly into his doom as far as we know.

God, I'm going to miss this manga. That was quite some quality. I hoped MC would get together with the ex-idol. She was the best match up for him after FMC. Or that ghostgirl would posses ghost's body or something.

9/10 (Badly executed ending not part of the final rating out of respect.)

Double-page supporter
Bad ending, really inconclusive.
You put the god of the sea in the middle now do you want to show how this battle ends?
Do it for those who bought the volumes of your manga at least.
I understood that it wasn't planned to make it last so long, but since you added the God of the sea and the god of death you had to show how that battle ended.

Dex-chan lover
So long ghost cowboy, feels like the author can't figure out how to end a series like this imho

Dex-chan lover
Whoever decided that this should last 12 volumes clearly lacks some marbles

Author too had no idea what to do halfway in

Dex-chan lover
Clearly they found squid girl and convinced her to tell her Eldritch god dad to go back to sleep.

How did they dealt with Ghost? did MC put the pussy on the chainwax?

Group Leader
Man, that ending is kinda disappointing. But it's ok I guess.

Damn that ending was a let down. Entire series has been entertaining and I enjoyed it thoroughly but this was a half hearted ending to me

Users who are viewing this thread