Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 12 Ch. 78 - Aoba Apocalypse Part 3

Honestly you can't expect too much out of the ending when the series has a very weak overall plot in the first place. Reading this was a good experience and a unique feeling compared to other series in the same genre and I'm thankful for the scans.

Let's be honest people Prez is probably of relation to old man Henderson. She is fucking unkillable by supernatural means.

She probably just skipped town after their last adventure.

Dex-chan lover
what about the twin-tail , braided hair girl ? you know , the harem girl who joins different clubs : occult club , tennis club , tea club , .... . it seems that the mangaka totally forgot about her and didnt give her any proper ending , lol .

page 7 : so the MC has adopted the dog from Vol. 11 Ch. 70 - The Beast Within .

page 13 : using only a gas mask inside a poison fog is stupid , they should use scuba diving 's breathing apparatus instead .

the mangaka didnt want to draw the true ending because it is probably NSFW , lol , i guess it goes like this : to convince / persuade the naughty girls , the MC have to offer up his body , and they will have an 0rgy : MC and cult girl and miko girl and 1-year-old tentacles girl and Cthulhu . about the tall , blonde psychic , i dont know if he will get any action or they will only let him watch the 0rgy , lol .

if anyone doesnt like this ending , you can blame the magazine for rushing the mangaka . now she is drawing for another magazine .

and only 12 volumes ? while trashes like none piece / one piece of fece , detective conan and other trashy shonen manga-s are over 50 volumes .

anyway , thank you megchan and your team for translating this great serie , it is 1 of my favorite . now i will hope for USA official licensed volumes and an anime adaption , lol , this dream is so far-away .

I never expected any decent enough ending for this anyway but it's not about the destination but the journey.

Thank you so much Megchan for translating this manga!

Group Leader
Thank you so much for translating this series, Megchan! I really hope you continue translating this author’s other work.

@jimkage uhh first chapter showed her death. i think she was killed by the school nurse who was under the delusion that her (deceased) brother was the one doing the killing

Dex-chan lover
It's nice that the other characters got some closure, but I kinda wanted to find out what happened with Ghost and her "God." Honestly, I wish this manga could keep going for one more volume... but an open-ended conclusion is fine. It's fine. Everything's fine.

05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Another disappointing ending, at least we could see cthulhu.

Kinda disappointed but I guess it's not that open ended ending, kishida and that college guy seems like ends up saving the day since the black snakes of death disappear from them, wish we could get one more chapter at least for the epilogue but guess not, oh well, was a wild ride, will read the next thing the author will put out

Aggregator gang
Damn gainax ending. At least we got closure for Hayakawa.
No closure for Ghost though. Even if sea god goes back, she's still lurking out there.

people disappointed by the ending shouldn't the manga didnt sell well as the author said and it had to end, she had no choice

Dex-chan lover
official site of the mangaka 's newest manga : https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/10834108156739666562 .

you can read the 1st chapter up there . and i can not understand no japanese language . 1 new chapter every 2 weeks .

manga name : ときめきのいけにえ = Restless Sacrifice , or something .

the new main boy looks nearly the same as the main boy of shibito no koe . and his name sounds funny 花水木 = flower - water - wood .

and the censored **** looks funny , i think this is the 1st time that i see censoring in a manga of this mangaka .

Users who are viewing this thread