Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Two-Person Genderswap

Dex-chan lover
Good thing this Male Philo here would not do such a thing. >_>

@infernobeast
And I remember that game, good taste you have. ^^

Aggregator gang
@savris How has it been on the rise? I remember this same joke being made in South Park more than a decade ago. People have always viewed men as the more predatory sex since they have the physical advantage in most situations. It's not new and it's not really surprising.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just sad we couldn't find a way to fit "YOU VIOLATED THE LAW" in there somehow.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism
I guess I'm just late in realizing this since I just recently started paying attention on whats happening on the... "progressive" western countries especially on a certain country that's a having a little problem on corruption on they elections... It's just kind of shocking to me that people really think that women are incapable of being predatory or manipulative and focuses on male physical advantage when it suits them... creatures called feminists

Aggregator gang
What we get from this chapter is when older women harrased a young men its ok but if an older men harrased a young women its a BIG AND MORALLY WRONG CRIME

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm late to the party but would a kind soul tell me what were the other items from the survey that didn't get chosen out of curiosity? That was a fun chapter & kinda wanna see more of that final page of him being older. Thanks for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
She got even more horny than usual. I’m surprised the guards didn’t try to arrest philo before she turned into a dude.

Dex-chan lover
@Hikari_Owari @Sleepii

But there is a huge difference between sex between a man and a woman in this case.

For most of human history, if a man had multiple lovers, he was praised or it was considered normal. But if a woman was raped, she was considered "used goods". So men had more power in human history for the vast majority of the time. We are talking about tens of thousands of years of human history.

Also, females are the ones that get pregnant, not men.

Finally, when these problems happen, it should be noted that females are the ones that often feel the most pity and sorrow for the person raped. Why? Because females fear rape more then men do.

So from a man's perspective, it's the adult man got with a little girl, and the young boy got with the older lady. Note, in both cases, it's the male being considered the conqueror.

And remember, anime/manga geared towards men often have more harems than stories geared towards females. And there are more females protagonist being a part of harems in shoujo than there are male protagonist joining a reverse harem....

These show a clear difference in the very mentality towards males and females.

Long Story Short, we are not judging based on age but position. When most men are reading this novel, it's about their own wet dreams as kids. THEY THEMSELVES being with the sexy older ladies of their dreams.

Plus, we are a more male dominated society. So we put ourselves in the position of the men. So they see themselves put in the position of the male molester or the male child.

Disgust that a man would touch a young girl because they would be disgusted at the idea of touching a young girl.

Proud of the boy who got to touch the older girl, because they themselves would have wished to have been in that situation

Longer story shorter: I (and many other men) replace the males with ourselves and judge if we ourselves would want to be in that situation or not...

Dex-chan lover
@savris The problem is simple.

If a young boy gets with an older woman, I remember that as a young boy, I would have loved to have gotten with a sexy older woman.

If an adult man gets with a young girl, I feel disgusted that a fellow man.

Plus, for a long time, if a woman had sex, she was considered "ruined" but if a male had sex, he was considered a conqueror. Female sleeps with a bunch of men, she's a slut, man sleeps with a bunch of women, he's a playboy.

And hell, the idea that a rich and successful man would have many lovers is not a very new concept through out the world. In ancient times, males having concubines and multiple wives was considered normal. If the king cheated, it was normal and the woman had to suck it up. If the queen cheated, it was off with her head.

Aggregator gang
@savris Nobody thinks that women are incapable of being predatory, it's just a matter of averages. Men are more likely to be pedophiles and more likely to sexually assault people of any age. Obviously the stereotype of a predator is going to be associated with men, and people will always run away with stereotypes. I know feminism is probably just some big symbolic boogeyman to you, but they aren't the ones perpetuating this. Culturally conservative dads will often encourage their sons to be sexually promiscuous while refusing to let their daughters do the same. Why do you think sites like this one are full of people who use "virgin" as an insult for men and a compliment (/requirement) for women?

Dex-chan lover
@acer11059
It's...Kamidori Alchemy Meister. Now go forth and claim your Harem young man! >:D (Just remember that Wilfred Dion sounds Canadian AF, so yeah)

Dex-chan lover
Damn there's some weirdos in the comments. Anyways, funny how the chapter did highlight the double standard.

Users who are viewing this thread