Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Two-Person Genderswap

Supporter
@mommunism
If me saying "Female pedophilia is severely underrepresented and the lack of literature and studies on this helps support that statement." doesn't contradict you saying that the overwhelming number of cases are done by males, over 90%, then what does? You are using statistics that are heavily male-biased because female cases are not caught as much and the studies on it are lacking. All you said is that women possibly get away with it more, my point is that they are almost as likely as men, to do so. These two statements are very different.

As for wasting your time, if you do not wish to respond, then don't. Your lack of self-discipline is your own problem. Not mine.

Aggregator gang
@Sleepii You just fundamentally lack reading comprehension and the ability to form an argument. I didn't say it's over 90%. I said that most studies say it's over 90%, which is explicitly true, and then I said I think it's probably less. And, again: you questioned me after I ONLY said "more". You are either a troll or a shameless dumbfuck.

Even your arguments that support my own claim are just impressively stupid. The rape definition means literally the opposite of what you claimed (from the DOJ: "For the first time ever, the new definition includes any gender of victim and perpetrator, not just women being raped by men") and it was almost certainly male-centric in the first place because men rape more. The 90% figure explicitly means that female pedophilia IS being studied in many of the same articles as male rape, yet you blame a lack of studies and you dismiss any studies as biased, while citing an article with no credibility that doesn't even say what you're saying.

Refusing to reply to cancerous discourse is the opposite of self-discipline. You should thank me for being patient enough to explain how fucking moronic your claims are. I am done now, though.

Damn, the double standard is strong here, niggas really writing essays defending female pedophilia, and imagine my shock when they all seem to be feminist .

Haha triggered pussies go "DoUbLe StAnDaRdS"
honestly i was laughing my ass off from your attempts to accuse some guy who has another point of view on this and logically proves his point, ya all just a bunch of traumatized morons.

Stop you violented the law pay the court a fine or serve your sentence your stolen goods are now forfeit

mem

Ok, why are you guys messages so long that 3 of them are longer than my doctoral dissertation?

Can i get a tl;dr?

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, men and women are different - welcome to reality. Equality under the law is a very, very recent thing in human history and it hasn't been reconciled with the differences between the sexes. In literature and media such as this you lose the real life factor and it basically turns into fetish fuel unless the story tries to emulate reality and the consequences of a child being groomed by an adult. If you're reading this and not going "i wish that was me" why are you even reading this? This is just a fetish manga.

Aggregator gang
Bruh, she should’ve gotten arrested sooner. Intentional or not, this is a pretty good example of the justice system.

@Petnavis which doesn't mske this okay or any less creepy doubt this manga would be released or viewed as positively had sexes been reversed

@Redux_Dude thry have a point this woman is getting away with you know a man can do try making a manga with the verse

@Mort1997 only as a man groping a girl....

@deathmailrock it is a double standard the manga flat out showed that she gropes him many times as a woman nothing..... she does same thing as a dude only then she gets arrested

@Ablur this
o
@Hikari_Owari same thing with lucoa shota thing doubt it be seen as cute/sexy had sexes been swapped

in fact that's what I thought of when I saw summary this scene would be better if she pointed out the double standard of no one caring when she was a woman

Users who are viewing this thread