Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Seed of evolution

Keep it up bro, you're doing just fine, it's readable and it's perfectly understandable. Thank you for the upload 😎

I have absolutely no problems with your TL work and I thank you for it, I like this manga and would love it if you keep releasing it, please.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like oneechan would help him but only in a "give a man a fish" kind of way. Firo is a lot harder to work with but she is actually making rabi stronger.

Dex-chan lover
Btw...has he spent a single dime? The title of the manga seems to be "Please don't milk/squeeze me, female merchant"; I thought it was milking/squeezing his money, though it always comes close to her milking him...in other ways. Do his finances really play a role in this manga, or is the female merchant's payment for her rare items the right to tease and lewd him?

Dex-chan lover
ain't like those who complain would be willing to proofread or fix it themselves. Hope it will still be done once in a while as there is potential for it to move forward, but it could be stuck in first till its death.

@SatouPendragonlvl313 who knows, though it does seem like rabi is getting stronger, so maybe there will be proper story, in a a bit. I'd at least hope

unless someone want to read it I'll continue to upload it

"Raise hand"
Count me in and thanks for the hard work, good sir

Do whatever you enjoy more, be it going solo like usual or join other group/recruit more people into your group, but please don't stop just because one or two overly critical and inconsiderate bloke don't like your work, other thousands viewer (we) do like it.

Dex-chan lover
@fadreus
Am I crazy for liking your translation over the other one?
As a non-native speaker, a lot of times I cannot find any faulty and can (hopefully) understand it quite well..
You work is much appreciated. Prost.

Dex-chan lover
So harem count so far: Merchant-san, nee-chan, and maybe that tsuntsun mage. Rabi's awareness? Zero.

@starburst98 not sure if there's team exp, but if not then I imagine part of why he's still this level is because she accidentally goes berserk and steals the kill anytime things get challenging for Rabi.

Dex-chan lover
Lool, main class zerker, sub class healer? But that stuff has 0 synergy. D: normally anyway.

@fadreus I appreciate your work! Don't let those entitled pricks that don't even pay for their manga keep you down.

Users who are viewing this thread